Guild ranking should be based off of members' perfomance in game PvE and PvP wise.

PvE:
Adding a Raid system for guilds would be easy to monitor, (Deal the highest dmg possible to a boss in a specific span of time) all the damage dealt by members to this boss will count towards the final amount and to make things more balanced instead of spamming damage the deaths from members will count towards the total point sum as diminishing returns.

This should show how good a guild can perform PvE wise.

Of course rewards would come along this raid system.

Ill leave a link from a previous suggestion in case it makes the cut now. Given how "bad" players would simply be kicked out of the guild i only see it as a win-win situation

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...82-Guild-Raids

PvP:
As for the PvP aspect the most imparcial thing i can think of is having a PvP tournament monitored by sts themselves altough i already see this not being a possibility due to lack of time/personal/etc.
To kind of restrict the amount of guilds to monitor, each guild willing to participate would have to pay a gold fee (helping with inflation a bit as well)
As for rewards i guess a vanity for the participants would be fitting.

Same as guild ranking measuring, player deaths would count as diminishing returns.

Others:

Activity log is the only thing that sounds logic to me for keeping as a measuring, level, aps, kdr dont pose an important factor since many players enjoy more twinking than endgame, aps have their own lb where everyone can throw in gold to be a part of and kdr is easily messed up by anyone willing to dummy farm

To ease up on point count towards Guild ranking having the points update every 3-4 weeks should be enough. (Raid live for 1 week, PvP Tournament 1-2weeks to distribute marches).

Rewards:

Title Colored (color chosen by GM), Seasonal Badge with the Guild's initials (Deviant Misfits=DM)