Cap guilds at 25, 50, 100 or 150 Players (the smaller the better). Lately (last 2-3 years), I have seen an insane monopolization of older, newer, experienced, poor, rich, serious, just for fun Players and whatever else exists. I dislike the monopolization of about (my personal rough calculation, when taking alts into consideration, probably incorrect, lmk pls) 30-40% of the Playerbase are scattered in between 2-4 guilds. I see a few guilds who have 3k+ members, but are not on the top 50 guild leaderboard because they all are hundreds of days inactive.

Against the hundreds of days inactive i would like you to add a shadow leave system for players who haven’t logged in a while.

Shadow leave: After for example 200 days of inactivity the player X shows in the guildlog as shadow leave „X has vanished into the shadows“. When scrolling through the guilds memberlist, the character X wont show up and the guildmember counter also goes -1. When after 300 days of inactivity, the player X decides to return to the game and opens it. The guildlog will show „Player X has returned from the forgotten“. With this message being sent in the guild, the following interaction of Guildmembers between each other will most likely lead the player to check into the game more often from time to time. It is not appealing for a guild with 3000 members, that when u scroll through the (guilds of this size have lag) huge memberlist to only find maybe 40-50 active players. With this option guilds would not look as depressing when scrolling through the member list. Allow the guildmaster to have access to the shadowed guildmembers and to manage them.

The reason for smaller guilds:
With smaller stricted guilds, the guildleaderboard could offer some exclusive interesting rewards. It doesn’t make sense to have a top 50 guildleaderboard when only 20 guilds can be considered active. Rewards could be in form of titles, banners, badges, gold und much more. For example The top 50 guilds are all a title „Best guild in Arlor“ (or golden name as suggested in thread). The top 25 are getting the title + a badge, which resembles the logo of the Guild in aps. The top 10 are getting the title, the badge and a banner. The top 1 Guild of Arlor is getting for each player in the guild title, badge, banner and 1m Gold each. The 1m gold reward would make the guild lb system competitive and challenging. Guilds could have rankings, like for example the old lbs of pvp kills pve kills being active and so on. Maybe change them to not exploitable. Most aps, most online, most quests completed, most fishes caught in gh (fishing event), pvp matches against other guilds. Theres a lot of space to be creative. The guildrankings should reset every month and granting the rewards. Guilds above the member cap of above f.e. 50 members should automatically be excluded from this leaderboard.

Guilds are supposed to work together, so why not reward those who work together?
I am sure that a lot of Players would enjoy these features in the game.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk