Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Guild Rankings III

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Reminder, factors like pvp/pve were excluded cause couple of guilds exploited them. So it doesnt make sense to bring those back.
    To make seasonals chars only count for guild lb is not fair. Why u wanna exclude old players from an upcoming rewarding lb? Not many are fans of running seasonals every season.
    As i have mentioned in the past ,i agree with the commemt , that 500 charactets are to many for defining the result of ranking. We have 50spots in lb but only 4 guilds have more than 500 active members. The only way to make it more competitive is lower that number. U can collect the data of how many active characters log weekly to all guilds except those that alrd are part of 4guilds w 500+ active members.. How many guilds ca be filled with 500? My guess is less than 15. So u have total less than 20 guilds with max active members to be calqulated.
    Note that any more factors u intent to add for ranking other than pure aps ,it will be exploited by script users. Ppl alwaus find a way. History has proved it.
    Also about your thoughts for penaltising guilds for overpopulated, my opinion is that u cant have em remove members so they can be part of the lb. Let em be as large as they wish. On the other hand you should give a chance to guilds that prefer stay in small numbers to climb up on lb. Those must work harder anyway against guilds with more members. And here i come again on topic that max active members to be calculated should be lowered imo by 30-50%
    Cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to papas For This Useful Post: