Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Guild Rankings III

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

If you could create a misc system that works an make crafting a main mechanic for consumables like elix and so on needed for endgame performance in the game. guilds could become private markets where people can set missions for guild members that they will pay like mini quests for rewards.
    (Like in anime)

It could help the guild masters and officiers to entertain the guild members and create some endgame content for the players.

Because dudes LOOTBOXES are not content it’s a MMORPG hack n slash not a gambling game. (Or may I be wrong)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Any lb that has pvp as a factor in any way, can be exploited. I don't really understand your idea 100% about how guild master can select the oposite team? Ppl can change ign so u can't know who is who I guess.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    I didn't say guildmaster selects opposite team. I said the guild master preselects his teammates...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    The current algorithm encourages people to join these Walmart guilds (massive but no quality). They spam camps to recruit and the guild chat is just merch spam. There is one Walmart guild with some known scammers as officers. But people continue to J because it is Walmart after all.

This needs to be changed. I love this quality over quantity ideas in this thread.

Whatever you can do to encourage smaller (25-50 players MAX) guilds to form would be so great for our community.

Give us some guild tasks. It would bring our community together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ahahaha best description I ever read, definitely need to downsize the ap count criteria to something like 100-200 most active ig? I'm sure sts can see this better as they see the activity.
    But I think no need to limit guild sizes if some want to have 1k alts in guild let them enjoy that.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Maybe add a system where a certain number of guild members will be randomly picked by the RnG system to do a certain task/quest that they'll do for a week or month which will affect the total guild points/rankings based on their actions to the quests that they've done. (For example 100 members are randomly picked by the RnG system and they are tasked to do a guild quest which will be seen on guild task board; kill a certain amount of this and that etc etc)

I think this will add some competition to the guild rankings. Also I think, a guild badge for top 10 guilds will be an ok thing to add in game too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    Maybe add a system where a certain number of guild members will be randomly picked by the RnG system to do a certain task/quest that they'll do for a week or month which will affect the total guild points/rankings based on their actions to the quests that they've done. (For example 100 members are randomly picked by the RnG system and they are tasked to do a guild quest which will be seen on guild task board; kill a certain amount of this and that etc etc)

I think this will add some competition to the guild rankings. Also I think, a guild badge for top 10 guilds will be an ok thing to add in game too.
    the guild point ranking tallying will be like:

total achievement points of the 100 members selected by RnG system + the points that they made from clearing a certain task/quest for a week/weeks or a month

a special boss that can be found somewhere in arlor should be made too for guild task purpose. it should drop a loot too but it should only drop once so that it wont be exploited by many by helping a guild member on killing it

A guild badge should be rewarded for top 10 guilds as well i think for the hard work and effort that they poured on those guild quest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    the guild point ranking tallying will be like:

total achievement points of the 100 members selected by RnG system + the points that they made from clearing a certain task/quest for a week/weeks or a month

a special boss that can be found somewhere in arlor should be made too for guild task purpose. it should drop a loot too but it should only drop once so that it wont be exploited by many by helping a guild member on killing it

A guild badge should be rewarded for top 10 guilds as well i think for the hard work and effort that they poured on those guild quest
    and for the special.boss loot (through guild quest), only members that are picked by RnG system can loot it. it should only drop once (either gold or a bound vanity) so that you guys wont run out of things too add on the boss loot quickly and have more time to brainstorm on what bound vanities should be added to this boss in the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Guild ranking should be based off of members' perfomance in game PvE and PvP wise.

PvE:
    Adding a Raid system for guilds would be easy to monitor, (Deal the highest dmg possible to a boss in a specific span of time) all the damage dealt by members to this boss will count towards the final amount and to make things more balanced instead of spamming damage the deaths from members will count towards the total point sum as diminishing returns.

This should show how good a guild can perform PvE wise.

Of course rewards would come along this raid system.

Ill leave a link from a previous suggestion in case it makes the cut now. Given how "bad" players would simply be kicked out of the guild i only see it as a win-win situation

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...82-Guild-Raids

PvP:
    As for the PvP aspect the most imparcial thing i can think of is having a PvP tournament monitored by sts themselves altough i already see this not being a possibility due to lack of time/personal/etc.
    To kind of restrict the amount of guilds to monitor, each guild willing to participate would have to pay a gold fee (helping with inflation a bit as well)
    As for rewards i guess a vanity for the participants would be fitting.

Same as guild ranking measuring, player deaths would count as diminishing returns.

Others:

Activity log is the only thing that sounds logic to me for keeping as a measuring, level, aps, kdr dont pose an important factor since many players enjoy more twinking than endgame, aps have their own lb where everyone can throw in gold to be a part of and kdr is easily messed up by anyone willing to dummy farm

To ease up on point count towards Guild ranking having the points update every 3-4 weeks should be enough. (Raid live for 1 week, PvP Tournament 1-2weeks to distribute marches).

Rewards:

Title Colored (color chosen by GM), Seasonal Badge with the Guild's initials (Deviant Misfits=DM)