Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Recent balance changes with 311726 (Hedourah, EZG, etc.)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,185 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by navabi View Post
    You could appease us by making it 10% more manageable and increase difficulty when u actually introduce gear that can do the type of damage you have in mind.
    Yeah. That's actually quite fair.

Given the completion times pre-buff it made a lot of sense to me that it would be more fun to fight Hedourah for at least 10 seconds or so.

I'll take another look at how players are doing against this encounter. A full rollback may be in order - or we could nerf what we have by a decent measure (so he's not paper like he used to be, but not the "impossible" monster he is now).

Later, when I have all the stuff that I want him to be dropping we can revisit how tough he is.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yeah. That's actually quite fair.

Given the completion times pre-buff it made a lot of sense to me that it would be more fun to fight Hedourah for at least 10 seconds or so.

I'll take another look at how players are doing against this encounter. A full rollback may be in order - or we could nerf what we have by a decent measure (so he's not paper like he used to be, but not the "impossible" monster he is now).

Later, when I have all the stuff that I want him to be dropping we can revisit how tough he is.
    I’m not against the buff completely and i do agree SOME would be reasonable. But the way he is now? Eraha is more profitable and that is depressing. Again i urge you to rebalance the buff. I never said remove it completely and many of the other comments don’t. Just make it manageable and make it asap. Because as of right now i truly have no reason to enter this game. I have probably more than 20-30k runs in eraha and i did not buy gear of this magnitude to do some more. Be reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk