Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Recent balance changes with 311726 (Hedourah, EZG, etc.)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #61
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    "Fixed an issue that would prevent high Gauntlet waves from using the correct health and damage stats for monsters."
    High waves should basically mean 100+ (or even 150+), but it starts getting harder at wave 16 (and it becomes a nightmare at wave 30+).
    I feel it's wrong to have a gauntlet scenario where you run for 100's of waves. If you recall, we tried to make the last Twilight Temple "a lot more challenging" and failed. Players still ran for hours (and hours of exhausting same-level / same-challenge content). EZG is a gauntlet scenario and it is the first to benefit from the fixes that make it scale appropriately. There are only fifteen (15) actual levels of content in EZG and to feel a significant increase in difficulty when you've lapped it 2X over feels right to me.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wortwechsel View Post
    pls dont speech nonsene STACKED
    I understand u but we not Alone(iam one of the Strongest Dmg Wars)

100 Games want to Nerf Hedo . 1 not

Nerf Hedo Pls . No Hi End Gamer want to play with Midrangers. Its a Teamplay and i like to play random and help midranges to make gold (and social interactions) .Its a Win Win situation for all . I do t want this game to die only of n Update . Thx Sts

Greets
    Wortwechsel
    It's not nonsense. Hedourah needed the buff.

You're a true Legend for helping others make gold and run this encounter. They need you now more than ever!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Players are defeating Hedourah in a matter of seconds - even with this recent update to his health. It is far from impossible.

If you are running solo, I would recommend getting together with some friends (or make some new ones).

Best wishes!
    | | | |

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Oh my god, I just saw how hard it is... I think it makes me want to play now, yes, I was already bored of seeing the same patterns for years, it makes me want to play again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Lol they deleted all the comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Now hedorah is hard defeat it

I understand but In party ramdoms there is not much to choose from, players are new and others are not equipped There are also other players who are very selective and get upset but they should understand that many of us want to play but also not get frustrated by not moving forward with an update Also there are no maps for farm gold They should be empathetic with players who do not have access to pro items I say it with all due respect and thank you for your wishes.

I don't know why they delete the posts if the game is free to give your opinion if I'm not offending anyone

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by navabi View Post
    Lol they deleted all the comments

Comments are being consolidated so that the team can review it in one place without having to scour the forums :-)

If you start a new thread that should be part of the suggestion / feedback thread it will be moved.
    | | | |

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Comments are being consolidated so that the team can review it in one place without having to scour the forums :-)

If you start a new thread that should be part of the suggestion / feedback thread it will be moved.
    Would be awesome if this promptness in response would apply also to the needs of the community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I feel it's wrong to have a gauntlet scenario where you run for 100's of waves. If you recall, we tried to make the last Twilight Temple "a lot more challenging" and failed. Players still ran for hours (and hours of exhausting same-level / same-challenge content). EZG is a gauntlet scenario and it is the first to benefit from the fixes that make it scale appropriately. There are only fifteen (15) actual levels of content in EZG and to feel a significant increase in difficulty when you've lapped it 2X over feels right to me.
    Temple for warrior and sorcerer failed for simple reasons.
    Sorcerer's skills and staff proc (+ force gun) and warriors having unbalanced immunity ult and even stronger force weapon.
    The difference between gauntlet and temple is that gauntlet is a gold/fathom farming map and temple is a leaderboard farm. Both are wave maps, but we play them for different reasons. Running a small number of waves makes it basically impossible for us to farm effectively. At w30+ it becomes a nightmare (and keep in mind that at w1-w13 you only have 3 bosses, so it takes a while to get up to w14), running that would require changing whole strategy (and I don't think it would last for long, just look at current lb scores), which would make each wave drastically longer, which basically reduces the gold farmed in that map. Right now people don't farm in ezg, because elite rahabkor (and elite hedo, but hedo nerf still hurts) is a more efficient map. Gauntlet requires the most effort, but now it's the worst map. Need to spend a while to get up to w14, just to run 16 waves and then you have to remap - it's not right.
    More reasonable would be making standard and leaderboard version of gauntlet. Standard would start being noticeably harder at 100-150+ wave (or just be same as ezg before changing difficulty).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

You must make each round challenging, the round difference is like 5% stronger and it was boring to raise rounds and then increase the difficulty enormously without sense, the fewer and more difficult they are, the better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So basically you buffed hedo and ezg to such an extent that you can no longer run them without a premade party of good players geared up to the brim (run effectively to earn gold). So you just forced the good players who were actually helping out not fully geared players by running randoms/partying up with them to stop completely because now they can't effectively earn gold by running with them.

Long story short u just made another road block for newer players to enter the game without spending money.

Because logically speaking with the current buff on hedo n ezg u won't find any party unless u are geared up .
    No more carrying ur friends/playing with ur friends who r not geared up .
    No more helping guild mates out by helping them farm.
    Imagine saying "time to make new friends" when this only applies to players with good gears to huddle up and farm in a pre made team. While leaving the newer n not geared up players behind . Lmaoooo the hypocrisy is unreal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It's not nonsense. Hedourah needed the buff.

You're a true Legend for helping others make gold and run this encounter. They need you now more than ever!
    But not so. A Nerf is Indispensable.
    Fakt is everbody wants it . 1 dont . Listen to your community.Listen to your Tycoons.Listen to your Backers.Backers they spend thousands of Dollars(Euros). I wirte very rarely in forum(u can check this ;p) but if nothing changes , consequences will be drawn . I don't want to do that because I've taken this game very very close to my heart and the Gaming Community.

Greets

Wortwechsel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vikusato View Post
    So basically you buffed hedo and ezg to such an extent that you can no longer run them without a premade party of good players geared up to the brim (run effectively to earn gold). So you just forced the good players who were actually helping out not fully geared players by running randoms/partying up with them to stop completely because now they can't effectively earn gold by running with them.

Long story short u just made another road block for newer players to enter the game without spending money.

Because logically speaking with the current buff on hedo n ezg u won't find any party unless u are geared up .
    Imagine saying "time to make new friends" when this only applies to players with good gears to huddle up and farm in a pre made team. While leaving the newer n not geared up players behind . Lmaoooo the hypocrisy is unreal
    +Infinite
    That's what i mean. ;*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Personally, I always find players. But everyone else is left alone and leaves this game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wortwechsel View Post
    Personally, I always find players. But everyone else is left alone and leaves this game
    Does it seem logical to you to kill the boss alone with ancient weapons?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Treating ezg like its an event that has heavy competition. Its not its a map where people go to farm gold and youre making it pretty impossible for anyone who doesn't have an end game set. You say it feels right to you, but by the feedback I think you can tell no one likes this change and removing the farmability is killing your game. Its too late to make a change like this gold is already inflated, this solves nothing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to presp600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Well Said bro, 100% agree with ur statement!

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sifff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    Does it seem logical to you to kill the boss alone with ancient weapons?
    U misunderstanding something.

I mean : i always find a Team to clear Hedo but this isnt about me .its about the others who arent strong as i am. But read the other post then u know what i mean.

Greets

Wortwechsel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Someone here is stubborn. You're discouraging players (majority) from playing your latest PvE content and for what? Out of pride? Who are you making this content for? Certain well geared players can do the map in party, but does that mean you don't care about those without gear who can't? Is this VIP Legends? Do you think it is easy to make enough gold to buy all required pieces worth of many millions for average Joe when you decide to remove best sources and keep changing content's difficulty? I don't blame people for not staying around longer in AL, isn't one of your goals to keep players active in game tho? What if i tell you there is another map, that can be source of infinite gold in very short time as you called Hedourah pre-nerf, you just don't know about it (as a dev you should tho), because players don't run it in high quantities. Once they start will you turn it into VIP map with buff? Come on :}

23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #80
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Saying that only premade groups of top geared players can run Hedo effectively is not accurate - nevertheless you've communicated the emotional side of this issue very well.

Furthermore, I appreciate your candor with respect to the motives for players (who could previously solo Hedo very easily) insofar as they aren't as interested in carrying / helping as they are with gaining large amounts of gold in only a few seconds. I get this and I get how this tends to create a vicious fervor on the forums since gold loot has become so very important.

Everyone is getting more powerful all the time. While we did go from Hedo dropping in a couple of seconds to now taking upwards of thirty seconds to a minute we'll definitely see these completion times shrink like crazy.

From my perspective there was no reason to drop anything good from Hedo if he could be solo'ed in under 5 seconds. Now there's a reason for us to move forward with farming initiatives for Elder Woods. I hope that these future efforts entice you to run the content for reasons other than pure gold.
    | | | |