Quote Originally Posted by Vikusato View Post
So basically you buffed hedo and ezg to such an extent that you can no longer run them without a premade party of good players geared up to the brim (run effectively to earn gold). So you just forced the good players who were actually helping out not fully geared players by running randoms/partying up with them to stop completely because now they can't effectively earn gold by running with them.

Long story short u just made another road block for newer players to enter the game without spending money.

Because logically speaking with the current buff on hedo n ezg u won't find any party unless u are geared up .
No more carrying ur friends/playing with ur friends who r not geared up .
No more helping guild mates out by helping them farm.
Imagine saying "time to make new friends" when this only applies to players with good gears to huddle up and farm in a pre made team. While leaving the newer n not geared up players behind . Lmaoooo the hypocrisy is unreal
Saying that only premade groups of top geared players can run Hedo effectively is not accurate - nevertheless you've communicated the emotional side of this issue very well.

Furthermore, I appreciate your candor with respect to the motives for players (who could previously solo Hedo very easily) insofar as they aren't as interested in carrying / helping as they are with gaining large amounts of gold in only a few seconds. I get this and I get how this tends to create a vicious fervor on the forums since gold loot has become so very important.

Everyone is getting more powerful all the time. While we did go from Hedo dropping in a couple of seconds to now taking upwards of thirty seconds to a minute we'll definitely see these completion times shrink like crazy.

From my perspective there was no reason to drop anything good from Hedo if he could be solo'ed in under 5 seconds. Now there's a reason for us to move forward with farming initiatives for Elder Woods. I hope that these future efforts entice you to run the content for reasons other than pure gold.