Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: main missions

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default main missions

The inventory and sales space is too complicated and although the reason seems logical to me, they should encourage them to take 1 improvement over time of play, they should give away 1 to 5 slots of everything possible in the first missions of the game when you start, it is something boring not seeing an "improvement" in your character

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I agree. Most new players really struggle because usually buying inventory is not in their list of priorities, they need gold loot set, kraken set, etc. But that makes their initial experience very frustrating. We should encourage them thorugh basic gameplay to obtain up to 100 slots and then make it harder from there. Like using story tokens to get up to 100 inventory.

I think 25 is a joke with the amount of sets needed and the amount of items each map drops.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Irreflexivo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

They have said that they think to give to old players, the veterans something.
    Give to community the gift from the veterans .
    100 inventory slot
    1 haste set with restrictions on awakening with 1,5X total speed
    5 auction house slots with limited rental time.
    2 hotbars to switch between equipment.
    With dedicated quests that give you the option to make them normal items.
    If you don't play or you not playing those quests the items will be vanish after 1 season.
    Because all people need a motivation and a feeling that they belongs somewhere

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    100 inventory slot
    If you don't play or you not playing those quests the items will be vanish after 1 season.
    Yes, this would be a much better idea. If I was starting out now, I would think twice before staying. I've had a long and in the beginning, a very enjoyable journey.
    People need encouragement to stay on the journey nowadays. I needed no encouragement when I started, the game was my incentive. 🙂

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

100 inventory slot
    Why the veterans? What does that make sense? The problem is the new players, the little help they give to encourage them to play seems very demotivating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Veterans don't need it. It's the new players who log in every day and have to manually sell their items after each map because they don't have 6m to pay for inventory OR haven't been convinced to stay on the game enough to pay for platinum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Because their loyalty and trust to game can make things happens.
    Things they probably others do not care.

Don't stuck so much from some words, in my eyes you have take 10lvl up when I see your post.
    Let's stick in the idea ,that if the game world don't giving important daily using things , someone else needs to taking action!
    Thank you to start this post!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Because their loyalty and trust to game can make things happens.
    Things they probably others do not care.

Don't stuck so much from some words, in my eyes you have take 10lvl up when I see your post.
    Let's stick in the idea ,that if the game world don't giving important daily using things , someone else needs to taking action!
    Thank you to start this post!
    New players need better quality of play, old players need reasons to keep playing because the game gets boring when you already have everything you wanted.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default What happens when inventory is not sold?

I have been analyzing that... there are not many things to do when it comes to improving the character, 4 days looking at the store and I don't see anyone selling spaces to sell... how is this really productive to attract more people to the game? Normally I saw this as something meaningless but now that I come back it's really strange, as if they wanted to scare people away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    Why the veterans? What does that make sense? The problem is the new players, the little help they give to encourage them to play seems very demotivating.
    I'll tell you a bunch of things not making sense, but actually doing.
    I play from beginning, my acc created 2011 , I remember I played the other sts game and I'm moved to this.
    I'm doing seasonal work, I play very much from November till 20 25 April every year, and from April till end October I'm working only.
    When I'm working my play time depends on free time, possible to be 1 hour per day, I enter to be close to facts and changing on game to having a view.
    It's not making sense!
    But I'm watching the forum daily, to not miss the game progress.
    Last year job was very limited in time, so I missed some things.
    Still not making sense!
    From my experience on game and forum, I can predict what has happened.

Usually goes like this: someone makes a post
    Hey I have full story tokens can we make it bags?
    1 replies ++ from me
    Other says No will damage the community.
    1 other replies:what's your problem dude!!
    Still not making sense?
    After from the force the company agrees to allow bags. (From that little mission, from the bard, him can't kill you , and need only daily play to get precious inventory slots and other things, the things that already from before costs platinum)
    But they not stupid! They think: so you want bags... ok bro but no other slots with story tokens....
    Last edited by Mitsooos; 04-07-2024 at 10:51 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I'll tell you a bunch of things not making sense, but actually doing.
    I play from beginning, my acc created 2014 , I remember I played the other sts game and I'm moved to this.
    I'm doing seasonal work, I play very much from November till 20 25 April every year, and from April till end October I'm working only.
    When I'm working my play time depends on free time, possible to be 1 hour per day, I enter to be close to facts and changing on game to having a view.
    It's not making sense!
    But I'm watching the forum daily, to not miss the game progress.
    Last year job was very limited in time, so I missed some things.
    Still not making sense!
    From my experience on game and forum, I can predict what has happened.

Usually goes like this: someone makes a post
    Hey I have full story tokens can we make it bags?
    1 replies ++ from me
    Other says No will damage the community.
    1 other replies:what's your problem dude!!
    Still not making sense?
    After from the force the company agrees to allow bags. (From that little mission, from the bard, him can't kill you , and need only daily play to get precious inventory slots and other things, the things that already from before costs platinum)
    But they not stupid! They think: so you want bags... ok bro but no other slots with story tokens....
    I only play for 1 hour the same, that's why I learned to invest in the game so that things generate gold for me and be able to avoid farming so much, as veterans we should already know at least how to generate gold, new players still don't know anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I see that the game provides a set every expansion that is working in every map, and the overall items is cheap except those has vanished those is important at this point of game.
    I only see a game for children with purpose of entertainment and joy, and 1 game to buy for PlayStation maybe costs 60 euro
    The new players, the new email account, not 1 new alternative characters of someone, they need somehow a little free sample, let it be time limited and with quests to restore them to normal versions.
    After the kids if not having option to buy those platinum can convince his parents to give him some money or a mobile stores gift cards.

So much time in this forum the only thing I have asked FOR ME was only a Greek banner.
    The game needs to emphasize the items giving open handed to people, so they not forgetting and becoming selfish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts

I see that the game provides a set every expansion that is working in every map, and the overall items is cheap except those has vanished those is important at this point of game.
    I only see a game for children with purpose of entertainment and joy, and 1 game to buy for PlayStation maybe costs 60 euro
    The new players, the new email account, not 1 new alternative characters of someone, they need somehow a little free sample, let it be time limited and with quests to restore them to normal versions.
    After the kids if not having option to buy those platinum can convince his parents to give him some money or a mobile stores gift cards.

So much time in this forum the only thing I have asked FOR ME was only a Greek banner.
    The game needs to emphasize the items giving open handed to people, so they not forgetting and becoming selfish.
    All I wanted was a girly face for mage. One like the Violet but not so scary. It would be even better if it was purchased from the beauty salon in Windmoore. Everyone hangs out in Windmoore these days. I asked for years but Cinco hardly ever replies to me, even though I supported this game for a very long time. I can count on one hand how many times I've had a reply.
    It's not much to ask. 😣

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

There is more simple way to tell, and I don't know why other players or people of forum or the developers don't reply on this thread.
    Is very simple, a child saying to him parents, mom can you give me a gift card to buy some things on this game that I like?
    Parents says : why you need the money? Work hard to get what you want!
    Child :I want to buy some stuff to not feel a zero!
    Parents says : give you money? Give you money to not feel a zero?
    How much money you may need to feel little equity?
    Children says I DONT KNOW !
    Parents says, delete this game now and never play, I don't raise my children to feel zero on game!M
    Deleted and I'll buy you a PlayStation and a lot of games to play enjoy and be HAPPY!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irreflexivo View Post
    I agree. Most new players really struggle because usually buying inventory is not in their list of priorities, they need gold loot set, kraken set, etc. But that makes their initial experience very frustrating. We should encourage them thorugh basic gameplay to obtain up to 100 slots and then make it harder from there. Like using story tokens to get up to 100 inventory.

I think 25 is a joke with the amount of sets needed and the amount of items each map drops.
    +∞
    super reasonable, in the mid-end game 100 slots still few, so the need to buy more remains.
    But with this addition at least you can play. 25 is really too limiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

After a week no response and 700 views no action I have to say.
    Shame on you people of the forums that you passed with your eyes closed!
    And shame on you Developers for not responding!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The fact that the new players don't have any other way around but paying real money to get themselves an inventory slots sounds ridiculous to me, since it definitely doesn't feel like worthy or rewarding way to spend platinum in game compared to, say, opening crates. But let's face it - there are few new players coming into this game. I have a strong feeling that these plat inventory slots are aimed at existing players creating alts. It saddens me, but at the moment even retaining the existing player base might be a difficult task, let alone attracting new ones.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dreoelak View Post
    The fact that the new players don't have any other way around but paying real money to get themselves an inventory slots sounds ridiculous to me, since it definitely doesn't feel like worthy or rewarding way to spend platinum in game compared to, say, opening crates. But let's face it - there are few new players coming into this game. I have a strong feeling that these plat inventory slots are aimed at existing players creating alts. It saddens me, but at the moment even retaining the existing player base might be a difficult task, let alone attracting new ones.
    Whether they are re-entered or new, it is not at all striking to start with so few inventory spaces, they should have at least given an extra of each part, it starts very badly and to expand the inventory only a little you spend what is similar to having a kraken

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

mybe too many/few player exploit the old inventory system using few type of vendor token...they max the inven space..max the level n sell the acc...or after max everything n do illegal thing,they sell the acc to new plyaer that didnt know anything..then sta ban the acc,the one that exploit this is safe n become profit in real life but the new plyer is rip n blame sts for ban for no reason as they didnt know this trick that certain selfish old plyer exploit..n then they repeat this by making new acc,max all n find new victim

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
    mybe too many/few player exploit the old inventory system using few type of vendor token...they max the inven space..max the level n sell the acc...or after max everything n do illegal thing,they sell the acc to new plyaer that didnt know anything..then sta ban the acc,the one that exploit this is safe n become profit in real life but the new plyer is rip n blame sts for ban for no reason as they didnt know this trick that certain selfish old plyer exploit..n then they repeat this by making new acc,max all n find new victim
    Currently that is considered an illegal sale because the slot is expensive, that didn't really happen before