Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gold farming event in 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Gold farming event in 2024

Just suggestion. I would welcome equivalent of pirate booty & carnaval event in 2024, where main loot from event is gold. Seeing players offering me items for my items and not pure gold, they might welcome this type of event too.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmqp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Have you ever heared of Jarl's escape event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hulyepuja View Post
    Have you ever heared of Jarl's escape event?
    2023 is a quite new acc, you are forgiven. There were events in past, where main goal was to farm gold and gold only and i have named them. There is no such event named Jarl's Escape, you probably meant Occupy Windmoore, but that is not pure gold farming event. Main goal of that event is to give players furniture. 2 years ago they've added gold as drop there, but that does not make it pure gold farming event. You can get about 100k-ish in 1 min there if i am not wrong. By running events throughout year you should know, there are many events, that offer gold as drop, last one was Levlar, but they are not primarly focused on gold. During Carnaval, which was pure gold farming event, you could get 200k-ish in 35 sec, it was all about farming gold quickly. Gold farming event is event, where you can rappidly farm gold, which is only loot and you can farm it way faster than from any campaign map. Occupy is not as good as popular portal maps in farming gold and it is miles away from gold farming event.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    2023 is a quite new acc, you are forgiven. There were events in past, where main goal was to farm gold and gold only and i have named them. There is no such event named Jarl's Escape, you probably meant Occupy Windmoore, but that is not pure gold farming event. Main goal of that event is to give players furniture. 2 years ago they've added gold as drop there, but that does not make it pure gold farming event. You can get about 100k-ish in 1 min there if i am not wrong. By running events throughout year you should know, there are many events, that offer gold as drop, last one was Levlar, but they are not primarly focused on gold. During Carnaval, which was pure gold farming event, you could get 200k-ish in 35 sec, it was all about farming gold quickly. Gold farming event is event, where you can rappidly farm gold, which is only loot and you can farm it way faster than from any campaign map. Occupy is not as good as popular portal maps in farming gold and it is miles away from gold farming event.
    If you're just looking for a gold farm, go at endgame and farm there. If you're talking about "gold event", did you even think twice about recent easter event? Easter gives a lot of gold if you run it enough even without looting plat eggs. Lastly, didn't you even think that bringing back that kind of "easy gold" event will make the market broken once again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by offspring View Post
    If you're just looking for a gold farm, go at endgame and farm there. If you're talking about "gold event", did you even think twice about recent easter event? Easter gives a lot of gold if you run it enough even without looting plat eggs. Lastly, didn't you even think that bringing back that kind of "easy gold" event will make the market broken once again.
    I would like to ask you to re-read my both comments in this thread. You will find answers to your concerns. At the end of the day it is just suggestion. :-)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    I would like to ask you to re-read my both comments in this thread. You will find answers to your concerns. At the end of the day it is just suggestion. :-)
    You end up suggesting that just because you're having a hard time getting pure offer for your stuffs? Come on man, everyone experienced that and nothing new about that. Well I'm not shocked by a suggestion from a forum acc created in 2021, you're forgiven.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to offspring For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by offspring View Post
    You end up suggesting that just because you're having a hard time getting pure offer for your stuffs? Come on man, everyone experienced that and nothing new about that. Well I'm not shocked by a suggestion from a forum acc created in 2021, you're forgiven.
    I didn't know something as simple as suggestion for mobile game triggers your inner demon. I've suggested something with good intention for our small community. If they (STS) do it, you don't have to play it, if they won't, it is not the end of the world. It is just a suggestion (i said it 3x already, did you notice while reading?) I'll wait for what STS team think about this without further addons to this non constructive conversation. Take care.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

There is a reason booty or carnaval won't ever return....maybe do ur research before asking for a gold event....u want gold event??? Go farm hedo or gaunt....plenty of gold there....sts won't give u ur gold event this post is useless anything u say won't help your argument...no one is triggered or have inner demons....you are just clueless asking for such an event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    There is a reason booty or carnaval won't ever return....maybe do ur research before asking for a gold event....u want gold event??? Go farm hedo or gaunt....plenty of gold there....sts won't give u ur gold event this post is useless anything u say won't help your argument...no one is triggered or have inner demons....you are just clueless asking for such an event
    Well , I remember very well , last time when they nerfed gold drops from elite and normal rahab one of the devs stated something like because of having such op gold drops in normal zones we can't have good things like o.p gold loot events and btw Change is the name of the game! Can't expect the same drops forever, or things get stale.

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,486 Posts

We'll discuss this internally.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I would welcome higher gold drop event and big gold drop nerf for « endgame ».
    Endgame should bring something else to farm like aps/vanities/craft items/recipes.

That doesn’t mean that you can’t sell vanities and so on during events.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Gold bars are on their way, I think.