Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
So i m pretty sure i m not the only one who complain about the stats in game of end game players, and the new ones.
If we add a zaarus gear, even a kraken gear the new ones have a base stat of 7-8k damage. To make it decent you need few billions of gold, wich can t be made over night, or over a new expansion.
Now with the elder maps, the end game players has a 40k+ base damage stats, so that means the new ones, or the ones who don t have good awakes have 10k, or even less. That is about 30k damage between them, so in my opinion i should delete the game, the 40k+ damage i won t reach in 10 years, if things goes like this . Now to purchase with money, is a loose too, because over 300 pulls you get a 10m gold, arcane item.
I would like to make a suggestion, if we get new arcane items in the future, please let the weapon, armor and the thing which is a need in clearing a map beeing purchased with platinum. You can set a high platinum price, 2-3k platinum
I agree with you and say myself, the every expansion highly increased dmg stats are just ridiculous. Next expansion base dmg will be 200k in that case.

Imo the dmg atm is not important. Depends how you play. When you look at hedo for example. I can solo phase 1 and half of next one. I have the 50k+ base dmg. When you take 2 or 3 only kraken users. They can also do phase 1 without a problem at all. If you bypass hedo or not it’s not the big difference. Bypass safes u maybe 5 sec + no purple orbs spawn. In elite rahabkor full kraken can do phase 1 easily.

What I want to say with it is: the difference between max gear and only kraken, 1 player vs 2 is around the same outcome in the same time.

New mythics have no dmg procs and are yet bc of uncomfortable usage not famous.

If you or anybody else who is reading this is short on gold or new to the game and doesn’t know how to get good cheap useful gear. Stay on kraken for now and buy buy str dex mine jewels. Nobles are great. You can unsold them and add to future new gear. 3-4% per item is enough. Wait till the items u really need on ur gear get cheap and buy then. No need buy items for 200m when they are 20m 3-5 months later. Also now is an awesome time to farm gold before they bring elite maps and maybe cut gold in zodias.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk