STS,

Following some recent disappointments with PL I wanted to take a brief moment to thank you once again for making DL different (and I hope AL will be more like DL in these ways.)

Allies, combat style, somewhat better timer expirations (as far as I can tell they are longer in DL and a "6 hour" timer - though I swear it's shorter than that from my testing - on a 24 hour wait is just not good), higher maturity level, better graphics, the list goes on. The main places where I'm still unsatisfied are 1) death by lag (and I know it's not on my end), 2) timer expirations (seems you call it "pinch time") should still be at least equal to the wait time - but overall, thank you for everything you made unlike PL. DL continues to be my favorite of your games.

(Not to detract from my thanks but the timers do continue to be a major issue overall - every time a game has forced me to choose between the game and my life, I've quit the game. I really don't want that to happen here but it feels like it's going that way with even the DL "pinch times". Help a hardworking man out here, please!)