Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Best 18 Birds?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I beat you wit my bird already.. I had to go. Score is 8-4 your a garbage cry baby. Make excuses for everything. Ill make it 10-4 when i get back on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

5:4 u rushed me 3 times... Lol must be pro....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Postulate stfu. You rushed me bear thinking your good lol.. You say your a pro with 15k kills n i smacked you with my bird.. I barely have 700 something kills n i smacked you. You say everyone sucks if they have lower kills than you. Your trash and cant beat me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvikked View Post
    One of my favorite birds were tinytoonz as a 20 bird, but favorite all time was billcausby as pre gcd bird. Started around l17 and moved up. He was pre cutter, pre gcd, pre forg bow. He had to use peppermint pounder to get his skill damage! None of you guys remember him and that is so depressing. This person also taught me L20 bear back in the day. He was the person that tested L6 hs is the best way to go as a bear in l20 when everyone else was still experimenting. Only other person that would remember him might be Zapoke and aye. Sad how I'm considered the old school bird when these people were my idols when I was a noob. Please guys, try and remember people like this. Also remember spykids as best low level bear to play. He may not be as talented as gund, but he is the person who basically make xbow kiting! He made the L19 finesse xbow worth 20k because that's the weapon he used. After L19 snipers came out he was the first to get one and they were 200k.

Some now say best
    Bird: call, lost, tenks
    Bear: Gund
    Mage: cert bous.

Sorry but the true list
    Bird: billcausby
    Bear: spykids
    Mage: jopl.
    And with jopl I'm not talking about him farming those kills, but pre gcd him rushing bears as a mage. When he used to use a silly hooch hat.
    I remember Bill! I learned a lot about Mage from him. ;D And I agree with most of your list. However, I have to disagree with the Jop pick. Bill was better (Level 20 Mage with toyman, and could kill most 20 bears) so I'd say he should be best mage as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

One of my favorite birds were tinytoonz as a 20 bird, but favorite all time was billcausby as pre gcd bird. Started around l17 and moved up. He was pre cutter, pre gcd, pre forg bow. He had to use peppermint pounder to get his skill damage! None of you guys remember him and that is so depressing. This person also taught me L20 bear back in the day. He was the person that tested L6 hs is the best way to go as a bear in l20 when everyone else was still experimenting. Only other person that would remember him might be Zapoke and aye. Sad how I'm considered the old school bird when these people were my idols when I was a noob. Please guys, try and remember people like this. Also remember spykids as best low level bear to play. He may not be as talented as gund, but he is the person who basically make xbow kiting! He made the L19 finesse xbow worth 20k because that's the weapon he used. After L19 snipers came out he was the first to get one and they were 200k.

Some now say best
    Bird: call, lost, tenks
    Bear: Gund
    Mage: cert bous.

Sorry but the true list
    Bird: billcausby
    Bear: spykids
    Mage: jopl.
    And with jopl I'm not talking about him farming those kills, but pre gcd him rushing bears as a mage. When he used to use a silly hooch hat.
    I love you Jake.

I'm actually surprised you are just now giving me rep. Mostly because you hated on me a lot.

It pays off though, Jake.

I might go 18 Bird, and just rush everyone and mid-fight leave just to ruin low level more.

Anyone got any extra Forg Bows L18?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Billcausby and thebilldozer! Forgot his mages name :/. But to the folks who say "You listed every good pre f bow bird that ever existed >.>" you have no idea what you're talking about, and hop off the thread if you honestly believe that. That's like me saying there are no other good presidents because they existed before me... That's ignorant... Also remember kkerlinn. He had a pre gcd, pre f bow, pre peppermint cutter bird! And he was dominant. What about ysoserious? He had a L20 pregcd bear that was dominant but also had a bird that was insanely good.
    Please add to the list
    Billcausby
    Kkerlinn (so many alts with the same type of name idk exact spelling)
    And ysoserious (again tons of alts with same name lol)
    Tinytoonz.

Ps lost if I wasn't so hard on you, you wouldn't be like this ;D you were kind of like a little brother that you beat on. Now you've grown up and I'm proud ;3
    Last edited by Vvikked; 11-03-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

5:4 is not smacking uncle, calm down, it is just a game, don't cry over spilled milk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

8-4 why cant you take the the 8-4. 4 other people witnessed me smacking you . I destroyed your bird. You cried every time i beat you and you tried to act nice after i was winning. Gf Quit pvp while your at it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Billcausby and thebilldozer! Forgot his mages name :/. But to the folks who say "You listed every good pre f bow bird that ever existed >.>" you have no idea what you're talking about, and hop off the thread if you honestly believe that. That's like me saying there are no other good presidents because they existed before me... That's ignorant... Also remember kkerlinn. He had a pre gcd, pre f bow, pre peppermint cutter bird! And he was dominant. What about ysoserious? He had a L20 pregcd bear that was dominant but also had a bird that was insanely good.
    Please add to the list
    Billcausby
    Tinytoonz.

Ps lost if I wasn't so hard on you, you wouldn't be like this ;D you were kind of like a little brother that you beat on. Now you've grown up and I'm proud ;3
    Why not just quote my post lollll... You show much more respect to pre gcd birds than I ever will. Agree to disagree, but I dont call that sort of button mashing skill. Perhaps Im just a post gcd nub.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Don't act like you knew them and just thought they didn't deserve to be mentioned... You don't know them and you thought that I basically invented birds and cert invented mages. Bears aren't the default class like everyone thinks. Didnt you start hardcore in 2012? Cause I remember when you didn't know what year each holiday item came out. But you comment on a thread thinking you know all the pros to play this game right? Haha so please don't say "You listed every good pre f bow bird that ever existed >.>" that's far from true.
    Last edited by Vvikked; 11-03-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Please add to the list
    Billcausby
    Tinytoonz.

I have to admire my mentor of bird.

And yes, I did think of you as a brother to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Don't act like you knew them and just thought they didn't deserve to be mentioned... You don't know them and you thought that I basically invented birds and cert invented mages. Bears aren't the default class like everyone thinks. Didnt you start hardcore in 2012? Cause I remember when you didn't know what year each holiday item came out. But you comment on a thread thinking you know all the pros to play this game right? Haha so please don't say "You listed every good pre f bow bird that ever existed >.>" that's far from true.
    Well Vv, it was clearly an opinion. A very uninformed opinion, sure, but an opinion none the less. In my opinion, pre gcd isn't even comparable. Dont say I dont have any clue what Im talking about, because I have a tinsy bit of experience in pre gcd PL. So his list is post gcd pre f bow, the era most of my PvP has taken place, and where I think the most skill was needed. I just dont count pre gcd the same way i dont count post f bow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

iiiioiiioiiii was a pro bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lost, you're clearly up yourself if I had an 18 bird we'd see who'd win, tbh; your guide wasn't the best ( combo is the worst I've ever seen ) dude in my opinion learn to be good instead of acting good and writing guide's that clearly state that your really a noob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Off topic ik but that's a fair discussion. What era of pl took the most skill? It's almost a fact that pre gcd no buff mages took the most skill. The mages of that time were just the best. For the rest of the community I think you're right on post gcd, pre fbow era. My fav was pre gcd but with gcd the difference between "hs stomp sms" and "stomp SMS hs" is completely different. Timing of skills made it that much harder for bears to just nuke everyone, which happened a lot in pre gcd days haha. Birds can be looked at in a few ways. Gcd helps a bit because the skill cooldown is harsh and gcd helps funnel that down. But pre gcd they were so flimsy and took tons of skill to not get ruined by bears. On the other hand pre gcd they still have 4 12m skills at their disposal.
    But add
    Yuqq (y u QQ? When sun owned it)
    Sunsational
    Endgamebanker (just to throw jiven a bone ;D)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo365 View Post
    Lost, you're clearly up yourself if I had an 18 bird we'd see who'd win, tbh; your guide wasn't the best ( combo is the worst I've ever seen ) dude in my opinion learn to be good instead of acting good and writing guide's that clearly state that your really a noob
    You used the wrong your/you're. That makes your statement invalid. Sorry bro, grammar's a beach.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

brosauce best current 19

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo365 View Post
    As yich said.

You're*

Also if my combo sucks, why did Call, Tenks, and a bit of Apollo teach it to me?

Please explain.

Also if I'm not "good" why did one of the best birds (Call) say I'm the best atm? I don't even have to compete for the title anymore... I'm in 61 pvp and I'm best 18 bird?

Also I've "Learned" to be good. Trust me. I have "learned" EVERYTHING from my mentors.
    Call, tenks, and Apollo.

So basically you call my builds (originally calls, tenks and apollos) the worst...?

Explain how call was (correct me if I'm wrong) 2000-200? Tenks about the same and me 1700-300? If we used such a bad combo how did we get THAT GOOD of a KDR?
    Also don't say "U BOOSTED NOOB" because trust me, I KNOW call and tenks HATED boosting. And so did I. I just got so bored with low level I rushed everyone.

So PLEASE explain to me how my guide sucks. I just remembered as much as I can about Call, tenks, and Apollo helping me and that's what I got.

And if you think my guide is so "Bad" lets see you make one.

Also don't hate just because you got kicked out of the 17 Tourney for trash talking imp.
    *cough* IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'D WIN ANYWAYS LOL *cough*

Nub. I'd own you with my 61 INT BIRD.
    Last edited by D-:; 11-04-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

100 percent sure some people will remember but there used to be someblackman and sobrangpogi and teddybear or something, they were pro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
    As yich said.

You're*

Also if my combo sucks, why did Call, Tenks, and a bit of Apollo teach it to me?

Please explain.

Also don't hate just because you got kicked out of the 17 Tourney for trash talking imp.

Nub.
    For future reference, I'm only hosting the 26 tourney, don't think I can host anything else considering all the drama that goes on at L10-17 caused by unrestrained egos.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelastblink View Post
    100 percent sure some people will remember but there used to be someblackman and sobrangpogi and teddybear or something, they were pro.
    Someblackman and Mynasgen (me) were considered the best at the time.

Spykids never was the one that revolutionized the xbow, Someblackman was the one who deserves that credit.
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-04-2012 at 12:11 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List