Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Star Beast Weapons

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xFreaKzx View Post
    I would like to report a bug with sb staff , it doesn't proc in pvp when used against a mage with gale force debuff activated, shield or glowstick , if the devs can verify it I'll gladly appreciate it

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    This should now be fixed. The weapon would fail to proc against targets that were immune (or periodically immune) to one or more components of the Staff debuff.

Please let us know if you are still seeing issues. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Oh tysm :>

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Buff sb staff let it target more mobs and fix it not procing on zodia bossess also orb is bugged with it only lasting 2-3 sec on bosses but otherwise proc last as intended on mobs and mini probably give mobs killed by lighting dot a explosion afterwards to dmg surrounding mobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Feedback: Star Beast Weapons

As a dedicated player of Arcane Legends, I have appreciated the diverse classes and strategic PvP dynamics the game offers. However, recent updates have introduced significant imbalances, particularly in PvP combat, rendering the game frustratingly unplayable. The introduction of new weapons, such as the Chain of the Star Beast and the Rusk Dynamo Night Saber Blade, has heavily favored warriors, creating an unfair advantage. Facing off against a warrior wielding the Chain of the Star Beast ALWAYS results in defeats, undermining the need for skill and strategy in battles. All a warrior needs to do to kill is mindlessly spam weapons attacks to kill its opponent, without the need of any skill. Additionally, the continuous buffs warriors receive, including the 4.5-second heal shield immunity and significant damage reflection bonuses on new items, exacerbate the issue. In contrast, mages struggle with underwhelming abilities and damage output, as is the orb, it does no damage to warriors whatsoever, widening the gap between classes and making PvP battles feel unbalanced and unenjoyable. I have made a compilation of videos of me and my friends from various occasions, showcasing the feedback I'm providing. Every mage that plays PvP knows this reality, and it's not just them; even warriors acknowledge the overwhelming advantage they possess... Urgent adjustments are necessary to restore balance and fairness to PvP gameplay. Whether through buffs to mages or adjustments to overpowering warrior abilities and weapons, I ask the developers to please address these issues promptly to prevent the decline of Arcane Legends' PvP community. Thank you!
    Last edited by kikemm17; Yesterday at 10:50 PM.