Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 135

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Star Beast Weapons

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #81
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,560
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,211
    Thanked in
    3,216 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xFreaKzx View Post
    I would like to report a bug with sb staff , it doesn't proc in pvp when used against a mage with gale force debuff activated, shield or glowstick , if the devs can verify it I'll gladly appreciate it

    Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    This should now be fixed. The weapon would fail to proc against targets that were immune (or periodically immune) to one or more components of the Staff debuff.

    Please let us know if you are still seeing issues. Thanks!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    105
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Oh tysm :>

    Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

  3. #83
    Forum Adept Americanarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Detroit mi
    Posts
    303
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Buff sb staff let it target more mobs and fix it not procing on zodia bossess also orb is bugged with it only lasting 2-3 sec on bosses but otherwise proc last as intended on mobs and mini probably give mobs killed by lighting dot a explosion afterwards to dmg surrounding mobs

  4. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default Feedback: Star Beast Weapons

    As a dedicated player of Arcane Legends, I have appreciated the diverse classes and strategic PvP dynamics the game offers. However, recent updates have introduced significant imbalances, particularly in PvP combat, rendering the game frustratingly unplayable. The introduction of new weapons, such as the Chain of the Star Beast and the Rusk Dynamo Night Saber Blade, has heavily favored warriors, creating an unfair advantage. Facing off against a warrior wielding the Chain of the Star Beast ALWAYS results in defeats, undermining the need for skill and strategy in battles. All a warrior needs to do to kill is mindlessly spam weapons attacks to kill its opponent, without the need of any skill. Additionally, the continuous buffs warriors receive, including the 4.5-second heal shield immunity and significant damage reflection bonuses on new items, exacerbate the issue. In contrast, mages struggle with underwhelming abilities and damage output, as is the orb, it does no damage to warriors whatsoever, widening the gap between classes and making PvP battles feel unbalanced and unenjoyable. I have made a compilation of videos of me and my friends from various occasions, showcasing the feedback I'm providing. Every mage that plays PvP knows this reality, and it's not just them; even warriors acknowledge the overwhelming advantage they possess... Urgent adjustments are necessary to restore balance and fairness to PvP gameplay. Whether through buffs to mages or adjustments to overpowering warrior abilities and weapons, I ask the developers to please address these issues promptly to prevent the decline of Arcane Legends' PvP community. Thank you!
    Last edited by kikemm17; 05-08-2024 at 10:50 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to kikemm17 For This Useful Post:


  6. #85
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    148
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    is it possible to make the proc of beast daggers longer? its only 5 seconds which is really short, krak daggers have 8 seconds

    or make the cooldown of proc shorter

  7. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    105
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kikemm17 View Post
    As a dedicated player of Arcane Legends, I have appreciated the diverse classes and strategic PvP dynamics the game offers. However, recent updates have introduced significant imbalances, particularly in PvP combat, rendering the game frustratingly unplayable. The introduction of new weapons, such as the Chain of the Star Beast and the Rusk Dynamo Night Saber Blade, has heavily favored warriors, creating an unfair advantage. Facing off against a warrior wielding the Chain of the Star Beast ALWAYS results in defeats, undermining the need for skill and strategy in battles. All a warrior needs to do to kill is mindlessly spam weapons attacks to kill its opponent, without the need of any skill. Additionally, the continuous buffs warriors receive, including the 4.5-second heal shield immunity and significant damage reflection bonuses on new items, exacerbate the issue. In contrast, mages struggle with underwhelming abilities and damage output, as is the orb, it does no damage to warriors whatsoever, widening the gap between classes and making PvP battles feel unbalanced and unenjoyable. I have made a compilation of videos of me and my friends from various occasions, showcasing the feedback I'm providing. Every mage that plays PvP knows this reality, and it's not just them; even warriors acknowledge the overwhelming advantage they possess... Urgent adjustments are necessary to restore balance and fairness to PvP gameplay. Whether through buffs to mages or adjustments to overpowering warrior abilities and weapons, I ask the developers to please address these issues promptly to prevent the decline of Arcane Legends' PvP community. Thank you!
    +1

    Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

  8. #87
    Forum Adept Americanarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Detroit mi
    Posts
    303
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    After playing with the staff for over a week and trying to like it, it didn't happen. It just sucks to play with and is far from "Fun". You need to just add a buff instead of forcing mages to keep the staff equipped to use to the fullest. Bugs are still in these weapons and there are already new weapons coming. Maybe u could fix the items that you are currently selling, very very obvious bugs are not being addressed.
    whats crazy is that the sb staff which is a mob wep out performs sb orb on boss by big margin haha

  9. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
    whats crazy is that the sb staff which is a mob wep out performs sb orb on boss by big margin haha
    Exactly!! I was talking mostly about PvP, because I don’t do pve. The staff has had a bug that hasn’t been fixed to this day. Do more feedbacks on how mages are the weaker class in Pve and PvP! We need the developers to see this and fix it ASAP.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    204
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

    Default

    @cnco why after proc kraken set with kraken gun, and swap with sb set with sb staff or orb can proc too the sb gear?for roge too but not for war? could u check pls?maybe warriors should also activate stacking like the other two classes, just saying...


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to recilencia123 For This Useful Post:


  12. #90
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kikemm17 View Post
    As a dedicated player of Arcane Legends, I have appreciated the diverse classes and strategic PvP dynamics the game offers. However, recent updates have introduced significant imbalances, particularly in PvP combat, rendering the game frustratingly unplayable. The introduction of new weapons, such as the Chain of the Star Beast and the Rusk Dynamo Night Saber Blade, has heavily favored warriors, creating an unfair advantage. Facing off against a warrior wielding the Chain of the Star Beast ALWAYS results in defeats, undermining the need for skill and strategy in battles. All a warrior needs to do to kill is mindlessly spam weapons attacks to kill its opponent, without the need of any skill. Additionally, the continuous buffs warriors receive, including the 4.5-second heal shield immunity and significant damage reflection bonuses on new items, exacerbate the issue. In contrast, mages struggle with underwhelming abilities and damage output, as is the orb, it does no damage to warriors whatsoever, widening the gap between classes and making PvP battles feel unbalanced and unenjoyable. I have made a compilation of videos of me and my friends from various occasions, showcasing the feedback I'm providing. Every mage that plays PvP knows this reality, and it's not just them; even warriors acknowledge the overwhelming advantage they possess... Urgent adjustments are necessary to restore balance and fairness to PvP gameplay. Whether through buffs to mages or adjustments to overpowering warrior abilities and weapons, I ask the developers to please address these issues promptly to prevent the decline of Arcane Legends' PvP community. Thank you!
    +1


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #91
    Senior Member drawfflerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Play AL since 2013
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    94
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    is it normal sb chain not lock on mob/boss while spamming attack?
    so spamming the attack button just for activate the proc only?

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

  14. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    973
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    237
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    223
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

    Default

    Are you ever going to fix the staff? It has been weeks and we cant even use half the weapon. Then on the other hand it can proc even when you have a weapon proc active(Kraken Gun).

  15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #93
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,560
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,211
    Thanked in
    3,216 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Are you ever going to fix the staff? It has been weeks and we cant even use half the weapon. Then on the other hand it can proc even when you have a weapon proc active(Kraken Gun).
    Help me out here: when you say "fix" do you mean "buff?"

    The one legit issue reported with the staff was fixed a while ago. Are you talking about something that remains unreported in this thread? I ask because I re-read the thread to see what specific bugs / issues the staff users are experiencing and I'm coming away with requests to increase the amount of damage that it does (like your proc damage example); not broken stuff.

    TIA
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  16. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Help me out here: when you say "fix" do you mean "buff?"

    The one legit issue reported with the staff was fixed a while ago. Are you talking about something that remains unreported in this thread? I ask because I re-read the thread to see what specific bugs / issues the staff users are experiencing and I'm coming away with requests to increase the amount of damage that it does (like your proc damage example); not broken stuff.

    TIA
    Staff’s proc isn’t working. Also, please read my thread above and consider leveling the playing field in pvp. Thank you!

  17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #95
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,560
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,211
    Thanked in
    3,216 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kikemm17 View Post
    Staff’s proc isn’t working.
    Please be more specific. What is not working about the proc?

    From what you say, if I go into the game and it procs should I just assume it works and that you're not using it correctly? Is there no nuance? No detail to share?
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  18. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    There have been multiple threads of feedback about the staff proc not working, which I assumed had been reviewed. My friend and I tested its proc in PvP, but when I used my shield, gale, or glowstik AA, it didn't proc.

  19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #97
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,560
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,211
    Thanked in
    3,216 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kikemm17 View Post
    There have been multiple threads of feedback about the staff proc not working, which I assumed had been reviewed. My friend and I tested its proc in PvP, but when I used my shield, gale, or glowstik AA, it didn't proc.
    That's not a bug. When your target is immune to the specific effect it's not going to proc the effect that is nullified by the target's buff.

    Other aspects of the proc will hit - but not the ones that your target can effectively ignore.

    Hope that makes sense :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  20. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    That's not a bug. When your target is immune to the specific effect it's not going to proc the effect that is nullified by the target's buff.

    Other aspects of the proc will hit - but not the ones that your target can effectively ignore.

    Hope that makes sense :-)

    I understand that the target will be immune if they’re using a shield, for example, or will take less damage if using glowstik AA. What I am trying to say is that the staff does not proc at all! It doesn’t activate, unlike the orb, which procs anytime as long as it's not on cooldown. The staff, with the effect "Standard attacks apply the 'Dark Void' debuff (if not on cooldown). This effect lasts for five (5) seconds and reduces target armor by 50% (25% in PVP)," does NOT apply. Is it supposed to be like that? If so, I don’t see the point of the staff even having a proc that will not apply to enemies in PvP.

    It is already unfair enough in PvP, so I would like to emphasize once again: please level the playing field in PvP.

  21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #99
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,560
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,211
    Thanked in
    3,216 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kikemm17 View Post
    I understand that the target will be immune if they’re using a shield, for example, or will take less damage if using glowstik AA. What I am trying to say is that the staff does not proc at all! It doesn’t activate, unlike the orb, which procs anytime as long as it's not on cooldown. The staff, with the effect "Standard attacks apply the 'Dark Void' debuff (if not on cooldown). This effect lasts for five (5) seconds and reduces target armor by 50% (25% in PVP)," does NOT apply. Is it supposed to be like that? If so, I don’t see the point of the staff even having a proc that will not apply to enemies in PvP.

    It is already unfair enough in PvP, so I would like to emphasize once again: please level the playing field in PvP.
    This is true. The staff will not proc if your target is immune to the effect (in this case it's armor debuff effects). To reiterate: if your target has immunity to armor debuffs then it is working as expected.

    It sounds like you're either asking for a.) the proc visuals show up but there's no actual change to target armor 'cause they are immune, or b.) the proc should apply anyway and ignore the target's immunity.

    Historically, players get pretty upset when their defenses are ignored... but there are some weapons and proc effects that don't care about your resistance to debuff categories. It's certainly something we could consider changing, but I still don't see it as a bug when it's working as expected.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  22. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default Feedback: Star Beast Weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This is true. The staff will not proc if your target is immune to the effect (in this case it's armor debuff effects). To reiterate: if your target has immunity to armor debuffs then it is working as expected.

    It sounds like you're either asking for a.) the proc visuals show up but there's no actual change to target armor 'cause they are immune, or b.) the proc should apply anyway and ignore the target's immunity.

    Historically, players get pretty upset when their defenses are ignored... but there are some weapons and proc effects that don't care about your resistance to debuff categories. It's certainly something we could consider changing, but I still don't see it as a bug when it's working as expected.
    There have been multiple people, including myself, who thought it was a bug, since the orb works one way while the staff works differently. When you tap a player with the orb, it will automatically proc and reduce the target's armor and speed even if mage shield immunity is on, because the proc has been activated. On the other hand, the staff won’t apply any proc because mage shields last long, and then glowstik shield can be applied. You would die trying to activate a single proc from the staff.
    If this is how it’s intended to work, then yes, I would like to request a change. Most importantly, I want to emphasize again the need to fix the issue with warriors being overpowered in PvP. Again, thank you.

Similar Threads

  1. Buy star beast helm, amor 50gl and star beast brace 80gl+
    By Cemario in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2024, 10:48 PM
  2. Glow on star beast weapons
    By Apocalyptis in forum AL Suggestions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2024, 01:08 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2024, 09:25 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2024, 06:36 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2023, 02:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •