Quote Originally Posted by offspring View Post
With all respect, would you mind dropping the name who did those trades? Someone was selling the ghost vest alone for 7.5b recently. Anyways, consider this as free bump
I appreciate your respectful question
And I respect your curiosity
Economy made this trade Frank set for ghost set and also offered me this trade before doing it. I am not interested in Frank set so I didn’t take this deal.

The truth on why the ghost vest is a lot less on its own is because hardly anyone wants half a set and the ghost vest alone is not very appealing because it doesn’t go well with very many other vanity helmets,
On the other hand the ghost helm itself goes great with tons body vanties, yet there is no one selling just a ghost helm.
The ghost vest can mainly be used as a big ticket trade to take up a lot of value in gold in bigger trades. Meanwhile the players/ collectors who can afford a whole set only want a whole set; not just the vest, and who knows where the helm is.
Not a typical project people want to take on; in the hopes someone will sell a helmet to complete the set and ghost owners will not split another set because of the decrease of value instantly in their other half of the set that they keep and difficulty to sell.