Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

With each year events are getting worse. The drop rate of heroic and arcane eggs is extremely low. I have spent 5 elixirs just to drop 1 heroic speckle. I don't understand what's going on. There are players who play 24/7. Maybe it works for them. But there are players who have a job - come home in the evening and log in to forget all that work related stress and have some good time playing this game. Sadly all these events are not fun anymore. Even the previous valley protection event. It was meant for those who can run for lb 2 weeks. There's nothing for us who don't have the time to grind day and night. We have a life outside of this game. The same thing is happening with this egg-zavier. In order to get some good eggs we have to farm day and night? Ridiculous. For STS this is what they do 24/7 and generate income. For us we have jobs and life outside of this game. We can afford to grind day and night.

Sent from my CPH2487 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tenguila For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I agree sts I usually just play these things through, however I've farmed 5 , 6 hours and got 0 arc or heroic , I saw some people get cheap ones but like 2 maybe , the wait doesn't match the hype up for this event or the result , your players old and new are dissatisfied this time around

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Buff drop rates or add craftable pets/eggs to craft.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

For God's sake, fix the portal error. Aren't you ashamed that even gamers can't play often? The map has errors, they are started maps and Egg Zavier no longer appears because it has already been released and the map is still with errors, please fix it quickly, I am tired of seeing the error on the map and not even being able to play the event. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

One of the most anticipated events...was this one, unfortunately we are very disappointed .

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts

It's pretty much obvious what's going on great drop rates of heroics and arcs in locked chests , in maps sadly you're lucky if you get one heroic/arc in one lix.
    I was planning to farm a lot on hc but looking at the drop rates made laugh , we're using plat purchased lix for a better loot and getting best case scenario mythic eggs.
    For regular toons it's easy to buy from lock poppers and hc ...well popping lockeds themselves lol
    So no motivation at all to run the map sadly... second time a year I'm saying this after first week of Easter event...you managed to ruin most fun events of the year...first Easter and now eggzavier...
    Well I hope after you get enough plat from us,I hope you'll buff the drop rate for the farmers to make some gold . And maybe give us (who usually don't farm) some motivation to run the content as we used to and get some satisfaction from some decent loot after spending on farm lixes.
    You fixed easter in the end I hope you do the same here
    Ty

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Starkinea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

-Nerfed the hell outta inventory slot from vendors by only waysn of buying them rn with hell amount of plat.
    -Basically ruined most of the events for the past few months especially zavier.
    -Denied the fact that theres something wrong with the game rn. Just dont make this feedback thread if devs actually do not respect/accept most of our reply.
    Idk what else to say there's so many thing wrong with the game rn but devs just be blinded by the green papers. Im talking these with the newbie player perspective It's just sad that every now and then so many newbie asked "how to make gold?". And this time by nerfing the droprates, remove arc/hero from normal zavier, and making elixirs is a must to enter the portal and cannot be share, Just making it worse since i cannot help the new players and basically ruined the fun of actually teaming up and have fun.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Please fix the droprate and change it to that from last event. Arcs/Heroics don't drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Feels like drop rates between egzavier and store locked crates is flipped instead of gettinf arcs every 2-5 runs or 7 run u get none for the whole day haha and in crate you get arc/hero and sb gear every 2-3 crates i looted extremely good things with 165 plat and 60 plat ontop of that so 225plat total 5 heros 6 arcs 5 sb pieces so far spent less then 400 plat to get all that from crate in all my years never seen a crate that good haha only good thing in this event sadly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

still no answer from devs.. i really love play this games all the years now.. but this is really sad 😔. so mich people stay all the years and buy plat play so much hours.. do something this event was every time one from the best ones.. do somethingÂ… love for all the AL players there❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This Game was long time my first game ever. was love play all the years… devs dont answer still to all the negative comments here… and dont change this drops let ppl farm for nothing… love for all the AL players still..❤️ devs still love for the game i have so much good reminder of the game. but do something❤️. love and health for every one out there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

im not participating you've ruined all the good events by changing it to a more p2w event, i guess money did made you guys go crazy. im quitting goodbye!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Been liking some of the newer stuff, like proc jewels and the new levlar event.
    Eggzavier however is a complete disaster.
    If everyone requires elixir, that could be fine, if the loot chances were alright, but with nerfed loot chances and everyone requiring elixir, this event is no fun at all.
    In egg hunt apparently plat eggs were more rare, but to me this was balanced by plat eggs giving guaranteed plat. There was sort of a trade-off.
    In eggzavier We get less eggs and have to use elixir, but we get nothing in return.
    Additionally it's not like getting an arcane or heroic egg is like hitting the jackpot. There are so many bad arcane and heroic eggs, that even when getting one, that doesn't mean millions of profit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Okay so I honestly got your point back then why you wanted to keep plat egg drops low and even lied about increased drop rates (idk why you devs done that I would kindly stop playing it if you told the truth XD)

But now? I mean it's eggzavier... Want me to tell about how first ever eggzavier was like? You could legit loot all pets without needing a single elixir and drops were actually fine.

So now you make want us to get into a portal (cool) but I mean like why the hell would I play something that drops me nothing special due to that ****ty RNG and low drop rates?

I can see why you wanted to nerf egg hunt earlier (cause platinum is the only thing you can make profit of literally) but eggzavier is not acceptable tbh. It is not even worth running compared to old times especially.

Also I will make the call once again since the game started to rely on RNG luck mainly. Give us tokens for each boss killed so that we can buy the pets we want from the vendors in exchange to these tokens required. RNG luck is bs im going to be honest.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Squlo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+20 elixirs used and only drop heroric thariel

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chapling321 View Post
    +20 elixirs used and only drop heroric thariel

Damm should of saved ur plat for crate cuz there busted asf they have insane drop rate for heroic arcane and sb stuff if used plat other wise gold is not good to waste on lix even plat no good to waste on lix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americanarmy View Post
    Damm should of saved ur plat for crate cuz there busted asf they have insane drop rate for heroic arcane and sb stuff if used plat other wise gold is not good to waste on lix even plat no good to waste on lix
    I was really curious to know if I was really unlucky or if the drop was horrible and I managed to confirm it. about gold, I just need to invest 5b in crypt egg and double my gold again xD

I definitely don't go more play this event:/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

ty for listen W sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Thank you lol