Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

With each year events are getting worse. The drop rate of heroic and arcane eggs is extremely low. I have spent 5 elixirs just to drop 1 heroic speckle. I don't understand what's going on. There are players who play 24/7. Maybe it works for them. But there are players who have a job - come home in the evening and log in to forget all that work related stress and have some good time playing this game. Sadly all these events are not fun anymore. Even the previous valley protection event. It was meant for those who can run for lb 2 weeks. There's nothing for us who don't have the time to grind day and night. We have a life outside of this game. The same thing is happening with this egg-zavier. In order to get some good eggs we have to farm day and night? Ridiculous. For STS this is what they do 24/7 and generate income. For us we have jobs and life outside of this game. We can afford to grind day and night.

Sent from my CPH2487 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tenguila For This Useful Post: