Quote Originally Posted by tanasescu490 View Post
Bro, from time to time, take a break and play your game and tell us how it feels. It s a f slot machine. Do you think people want to play a slot machine or have fun? Instead of fixing your game you and your time just try to get as much money as you can from what you have before it will crash. You re extremely lucky to have enough dumb people (including me) who does the same mistake again and again. But as some point there is enough. When I log in and I get more frustrated than having fun, I ll complain because I spend money, I spend time and I have expectations in return. And I am among the few who spend the least in your product. I can't imagine how it feels to have tens of thousands spent just to end up in the same place. You did that sh again. Your greediness ruined people again for the fifth time in the past few months. You just don't realize beside those few worksheets filled with data that you re looking at in your small office, how it feels when you spend days after days, your money, your energy to grind a f game just to end up poorer than before. You have 3 f npcs in every event map filled with eggs, you have them in lockeds. Why on earth didn't put a cap on how many lockeds you can open and decided to release again a lockbox filled with all the gears in it. Most of items people were looking for that are gated by this insane pay wall are now widely available to the poorest without effort. Your economy is more aggressive than Forex. It was obviously that people will open a ton of lockeds for egg-zavier. Why would you crash the market for all endgame gears like that? It is the last time I'm writing to your forum and having any piece of feedback given to you and your time because the amount of frustration I ve gathered in the past few months playing your game is absolutely insane. I wish you'll end up realizing the impact of your decisions and from time to time, play your game before taking any further decisions. You'll never understand how a game feels until you play it.
+1 Ya they will never understand cuz they're not the one spending a lot of hours and spending some money to play the game. I just hope they realized how hard to grind every day just to earn gold specially for new players.