Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Okay so I honestly got your point back then why you wanted to keep plat egg drops low and even lied about increased drop rates (idk why you devs done that I would kindly stop playing it if you told the truth XD)

But now? I mean it's eggzavier... Want me to tell about how first ever eggzavier was like? You could legit loot all pets without needing a single elixir and drops were actually fine.

So now you make want us to get into a portal (cool) but I mean like why the hell would I play something that drops me nothing special due to that ****ty RNG and low drop rates?

I can see why you wanted to nerf egg hunt earlier (cause platinum is the only thing you can make profit of literally) but eggzavier is not acceptable tbh. It is not even worth running compared to old times especially.

Also I will make the call once again since the game started to rely on RNG luck mainly. Give us tokens for each boss killed so that we can buy the pets we want from the vendors in exchange to these tokens required. RNG luck is bs im going to be honest.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Squlo For This Useful Post: