Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I did 2 normal runs just to test earlier this evening..saw the ‘improvements’ and logged off. I call them ‘improvements’ because that’s what should be happening in this game…we take a step forward and then back 5. Progress needs to be in all areas of the game..you should have just cancelled the event tbh. This isn’t a favourite event of mine by any means but it is for a lot of other players. It’s getting tiresome now that every event seems to be going through the same cycle.
    To be more clear it’s totally ridiculous what you have done to this event … the reason obviously is you want more people to buy plat to get the elix and buy eggs from vendors..players should think carefully before they do this . I personally think you would be better using effort to make better events and incorporate your plat sales within that rather than using an event that’s been here from early on in the game to exploit players.
    Last edited by Anehazaz; 04-19-2024 at 06:41 AM.