Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

As u can see there's nothing but negative reply about the recent egGreedy zavier event. Think about the new/newbie/mid player too, that hope for a way to actually progress in game by doing events, since they didn't have the time,gear,gold etc to farm Gold or in this case buy the alot of zavier elixirs. Since it looked like u guys devs pushing this game into a full p2w game. And yeah ain't no way you actually think most of the players play this game 24h/day. Put the ego aside and listen to the players. Sryy my english is bad but not as bad as the game current state

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

and what's even the purpose of adding mini boss inside the portal map? when it doesn't drop anything? unlike levlar mini boss drop lower exp compared to the main boss
    ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Like I said in an earlier post, I didn't need a crystal ball to see what was coming. I did expect this to be another ruined event but to be honest, I didn't expect such a shambolic handling of what was once a good and fun event.
    I will remind the developers of something they said long ago, this game was an escape from the reality of everyday life (or words to that effect).
    Well these days, everyday life sucks for a lot of people. Please don't mirror real life for those of us who have supported you financially for years and for those who cannot afford to through no fault of their own.
    Your decisions have been harsh to those who looked forward to logging in to what was once rated the best mobile game. I'm beginning to think that thoughtlessness has become a disease these days.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

5 elix only got 1singe

Sent from my Infinix X670 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Eggzavier

Drop rates soooo bad we neee increas it

2201117TG cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I did not comment drop rates yesterday after 1 hour of running portal, today i will.

What i like:
    - spawn rate of Egg-zavier is really good,
    - can interact with portal when in combat,
    - all eggs can drop (except for excluded ones)

What i dislike:
    - drop rate of heroic & arcane eggs is bad (after running for 6 hours i've looted 1x arcane kris & kringle, which is valued 500k)
    - can't see elixir icon in HUD
    - when running in party standard kraag tombs 4 (popular map for this event), everytime we find egg-zavier, party leader has to use /pz command to unlock map, so next enter of kt4 map won't return team to same instance of map

I was hoping to loot some arcane & heroic eggs to get closer to complete my pet APS, but it looks like i should farm gold and buy what i need. I find it sad. As i've mentioned above, i have looted 1x arcane egg worth 500k in 6 hours. 6 hours of farming gold can give me 50x more gold. So by farming gold for 6 hours i'll get more eggs i need than by running event. I would appreciate buff in drop rates of arcane & heroic eggs. I know this event is 2 weeks long, and you probably did not want all eggs to get very cheap, but current drop rates are not good.

I am going to farm gold now in hope drop rates can be buffed, so i can return and play Egg-zavier event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

5 elix = 5 hour = 1 Arcane egg hmm ..i suggest just making this event 1 week only ..like usual.. Why did u guys change every single event into a p2w mechanism?

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Angry Very sad

Normally I wouldn't have expressed myself here on the forum regarding an event, but the situation is really bad.
    After 3 hours of farming with the elixir I wonder what the purpose of the event is, maybe spend plat to buy inventory slots for trash pets?
    I write not only for myself, but also for all guildmates (Bellum guild) who don't have an account here on the forum.
    The drop is terrible, personally I've only seen 1 heroic and that's it.
    Farming for 3 hours and only reading about complaints is not inspiring at all.
    Change something please.
    Increase the drop a bit, give the portal mini bosses the chance to drop eggs, whatever but do something.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erengald For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wouldn't bother complaining too much guys, they're taking us for fools and they don't even disguise it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    319 Posts

Quick feedback
    Around 6-7 elixirs used both on hardcore and normal toon and around 20 double boss loot elixirs (after some time just realized no point in using any more).
    Results? Highest drop mythic eggs only.
    Previous Zavier events had way better drop rate, the only great thing about the event right now was the fixing the way of entering the portal during the combat. Can call it quality of life fix.
    Rest is just bad, hundreds of legendary eggs at its finest and that's all.
    Also would like to be able to drop common eggs from non-portal zavier, would help seasonal chars.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I looted kaplonky spoinky 1 eggus benedict arcanatus dressing salsa papa john burger plonka dink oink oink 5 elixirs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I can take or leave this event tbh, but looking at the community as a whole I can see why you now have 6 pages of complaints. An event that was enjoyed by the majority of players and did so much for bringing players together has been used as a cash grab. An old event (which required little effort from the sts team apart from updates of eggs) has turned into time wasting rubbish!
    Last edited by Anehazaz; 04-19-2024 at 09:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please fix this 6 elixir run nothing drop make it fun like before

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

guess they did not want to listen to the players complaint. but look at the one star on their review on playstore now. goodluck sts 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Generally i come to post happy passive comments but I've been running atleast 4-6 hours with a fast team and the best loot I've seen is arcanie precious. This is absolutely outrageous , how is this acceptable for 14 days?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I don't know what makes dev so contented about their drop rate.... Do you guys ever play to your own game and fell the way the players felt. This is still day 1. I hope you can fix it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

why still not fix it? cant you see all the complaints? ppl been running the map forever yet only loot trash eggs and its too tiring not getting a single good drop
    ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ty STS you ruined one of the most loved events in Arcane Legends just for that extra green in your pocket , of The game wasn't enough P2W this killed it... God no wonder this game is dying LMAO keep it up you ****ing idiots 😂

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ty STS for killing one of the most loved events in Arcane Legends just for that extra green in your pocket , God no wonder this game is dying and people are leaving it, LMAO keep it up you clowns😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

SMH

Sent from my head.