Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

increase timers based on the rarity, 30 mins is too short. This is gonna kill the event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

It's a nice update although this should have been implemented from the beginning. Many players spent a lot of gold opening eggs for aps. Now a week later their price will drop substantially.

Good idea bad execution

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Regarding recent updates on eggzavier.

Hello Sts. As someone who purchased 1.7k platinum on day one of event, bought hero drauger and crypterath in pure plat, this is a disappointment. Looking at how plat has been sale since Christmas, it looks like you guys are in desperate need for funds, which I understand, and will not request a refund, however doing something like this to make your customers spend money on items which basically become free in the next update is pure thievery. (999 plat for 5m @cryptareth) Please do not do this ever again. Rip to other players who actually spent money like me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i don t understand what s ur point here, i paid aswell 90 m for crypta few months ago, u had to think twice before do that action and read maybe previews form last years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

[mention]Cinco [/mention] [mention]asommers [/mention] platinum discount please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

thanks op update!
    ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loxed AL View Post
    i don t understand what s ur point here, i paid aswell 90 m for crypta few months ago, u had to think twice before do that action and read maybe previews form last years.
    Let me clarify, first few days drop rate was mid, so I bought thinking its fine to buy like this. Then few days later they buffed drop rate. Which I thought was ok sure whatever. Then today they put out ANOTHER update. They should have put the first two updates at launch instead of slowly releasing buffs to event. But honestly its ok they can take my money. But this just teaches myself and hopefully others to never buy plat early! All good I'll stock up on those cheap cryptareths myself! GL HF all with event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

This update is amazing and all, but what would be amazing is if you guys got rid of the annoying ice pools at the last boss in the Inside-Out.

It would also be nice if the Inside-Out portal lasted longer because there are times when I can't enter the portal because my inventory is full, then by the time i'm done clearing, the portal is gone. Making the portal last longer would help us poor people who only have 25 inventory space, thank you.

Also, on the same topic of inventory space, please make it to where eggs stack so they don't clutter our inventory. Make it to where we can tap whatever egg we want to open, then have it show a list of all the eggs we have.

For example: We have 5 Myth eggs stacked, then we tap the Myth Egg icon and it opens a list, then we can choose what egg we want to open from there. This would be an absolutely amazing addition and would help the entire community out.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eze View Post
    Let me clarify, first few days drop rate was mid, so I bought thinking its fine to buy like this. Then few days later they buffed drop rate. Which I thought was ok sure whatever. Then today they put out ANOTHER update. They should have put the first two updates at launch instead of slowly releasing buffs to event. But honestly its ok they can take my money. But this just teaches myself and hopefully others to never buy plat early! All good I'll stock up on those cheap cryptareths myself! GL HF all with event.
    I think it would've been nice, for the chests to be announced today, but be added 2nd week. So players like u at least have a chance to sell eggs, before they drop this low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

This feels like a bait and switch. If I knew I was going to be able to spend 10 plat, run the event, and craft the eggs I needed on HC I never would have spent the amount that I did. I am highly disappointed to hear this was implemented today to this extreme level. Crafting eggs in 30 minutes? The entire event is over now and the egg market is done.

--- one very upset plat spender :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Egg zavier

That egg upgrading system is great, im hearing the same from everyone, espacially for hardcores. Theres 2 annoying things about it though. Sadly in the arcane chest theres no arcanite pets even though they are also considered as arcane, also cant be used to craft heroics sadly. Another thing I want is to craft a heroic chest with maybe 2-3 heroics since otherwise theres nothing to do with them.
    Please add an option so we dont need to fill all pets manually, in case we dont care which legendary is put in we press a button and random legendary eggs will be filled in.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I spent few k plat on crates too, but I’m actually very happy to see this update since it doesn’t make me spend more just to get heroics. Finally I can use all the arcane and myth duplicates I got from those crates. Everyone should be happy to see these generous updates!
    <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Also adding in that about 20 min before the update I transferred ALL the eggs off HC that I got opening crates w/ plat.

Obviously would have loved to known this was coming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

The portal interface is the confirmation.
    Sorry I don't get it.. What I meant is we need a confirmation screen ("are you sure you want to exit, etc.) in the end of the inside-out map. Because there are times that rogues like me accidentally dash in to the exit portal and miss the eggs, another problem of this is we teleport to windmoore not in KT3 where we usually farm so we need to restart the remapping. Thanks, I hope we are clear!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Be smarter than sts and be one step ahead

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by imfeared View Post
    It's a nice update although this should have been implemented from the beginning. Many players spent a lot of gold opening eggs for aps. Now a week later their price will drop substantially.

Good idea bad execution

agreed with you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Update amazing and all that but…now it doesn’t gonna feel the same happiness’s getting arcane or heroic drop in event 🥲

18. The Following User Says Thank You to XGhostWar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XGhostWar View Post
    Update amazing and all that but…now it doesn’t gonna feel the same happiness’s getting arcane or heroic drop in event 🥲

Yeee same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XGhostWar View Post

No longer gonna farm now all the loot dirt cheap XD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Didn't expect this event to even become more better by adding those chest after the drop rate buffed, another +1 to the Devs