Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
We recently reworked passive stats (along with Ultimates) in Skill Revamp Phase 1 (link).

-ALS
I think she meant the second tab but the skills revamp was really good and interesting

Quote Originally Posted by MarianaFox View Post
I don't meant the passives of the damaging skills but for the passives abilities in the second tab they are all need reworking and the luck value is missing and would be very useful if it was exist and also stacking, the gold loot value is very underwhelming is only 5% and need 5 whole points to activate, the movement speed isn't stacking and maybe it was better if it was 10% or more, the armor is also small it would be better if there was a damage reducing or/and mitigation passives the crit chance is only 3% with 5 points and there is no crit damage maybe if they're are both were activated together and has +10% crit chance and damage would be better, the dexterity/intelligence/strength values should be interesting if they could be better if they're % instead of direct points (5/10/15/20/25 to 2/4/6/8/10%) the haste is only 2.5% (better 5%) with 5 points and focused loot is 7.5% (better 10%) the pickup radius is only 2m (while gore pet gives 20m pickup radius but it's a pet not skill) and the damage modifier is only 2.5 all of them need 5 points to activate and we get those points only by levelling up and that mean we sacrifice other talents to activate those passives which for me is pretty useful and we have 510 attribute points instead of 515 and only 85 talent points instead of 86
Yeah especially the attribute points and talents points are -5/-1 we really need those extra points