Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: hedo exploit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default hedo exploit

there is still this exploit after months
    where only the people who didnt turn in the story or side quest there for fast remap
    can not only fast remap but also do the "bypass" exploit where u skip phase 2 of hedo and can kill it much faster

only the people who didnt turn in the quest can fast remap and do this exploit to kill it faster and remap faster

when will it be fixed?
    Last edited by Trulex; 04-25-2024 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Remapping and skipping phase 2 are different things, and I don't think any of those can qualify as exploits since you can use quest remap everywhere in game e.g. hauntlet etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zynkor View Post
    Remapping and skipping phase 2 are different things, and I don't think any of those can qualify as exploits since you can use quest remap everywhere in game e.g. hauntlet etc.
    both of these things are not different! u need the quest for fast remap and for bypass

also because its a story or side quest, everyone who did the quest already as everyone should cant do this exploit anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wdym exploit? There's other map that you can remap using quest, and the bypass thing you just said is about massive party damage. You can bypass without fast remap, did u know that? Just join faster when u enter the zone. Lol

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

With proper timing you can heap damage on Hedo and put him into his final phase. His mitigation self-buff was meant to train players into waiting... rewarding them with an opportunity to use powerful 'always proc' type attacks from our new weapons, etc. I don't see this as an exploit but a proper learning of Hedo's mechanics.

Accessing the zone, quest status, remapping, etc. doesn't have any relationship to Hedo's behavior, the mitigation buff period, or his "open for business" phase 2.
    If I am missing something exploitative with regard to quests and zone access, please clarify.

Thanks in advance!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    With proper timing you can heap damage on Hedo and put him into his final phase. His mitigation self-buff was meant to train players into waiting... rewarding them with an opportunity to use powerful 'always proc' type attacks from our new weapons, etc. I don't see this as an exploit but a proper learning of Hedo's mechanics.

Accessing the zone, quest status, remapping, etc. doesn't have any relationship to Hedo's behavior, the mitigation buff period, or his "open for business" phase 2.
    If I am missing something exploitative with regard to quests and zone access, please clarify.

Thanks in advance!
    You could definitely add a daily quest to be able to remap to hedo directly. Therefore, those who did complete the story quests will be able to join the map as fast as those who did not complete the quest. If you are unaware of this, basically, there is a story quest that can help you join directly to the map instead of having to walk to the portal. I wouldn't mind this feature for most popular portals, Rahab as well. It could save some time from having to walk unnecessarily.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Irreflexivo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Thanks in advance!
    Is the mitigation self buff his teleportation? Cause people can stop him from teleporting permanently and kill him easily

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Irreflexivo View Post
    You could definitely add a daily quest to be able to remap to hedo directly. Therefore, those who did complete the story quests will be able to join the map as fast as those who did not complete the quest. If you are unaware of this, basically, there is a story quest that can help you join directly to the map instead of having to walk to the portal. I wouldn't mind this feature for most popular portals, Rahab as well. It could save some time from having to walk unnecessarily.
    +1

Enviado desde mi 23043RP34G mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1

Greets Wortwechsel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think everyone agrees with that. Should be added. People who did story missions can't remap as quickly as others and are sometimes rejected from a team for not having the mission to do a quick remap.

@Cinco

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Arę u happy now? No more fast remap. Now noone can fast remap. Thansk to you probably.

Wysłane z mojego RMX3363 przy użyciu Tapatalka

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Yorst For This Useful Post: