Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Rusk Industries Force Event Returns!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    Nobody needs them, for example the reflection of the new weapons is useless, it is for normal enemies (Kraken kills by touching the enemy) there is no place to use them
    FYI not everyone farming exclusively Hedo and Raha, i and many other are mostly farming aps, and also dont use and don't want use full myth 86, i am using only 3 pcs myth, krak aegis and armor with a op ss, plenty enough for indigo atm, doing pet cap aps, new force wep will be perfect for when new elite map will be there, there will be new aps and this reflection wep will come in handy i'm sure.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    FYI not everyone farming exclusively Hedo and Raha, i and many other are mostly farming aps, and also dont use and don't want use full myth 86, i am using only 3 pcs myth, krak aegis and armor with a op ss, plenty enough for indigo atm, doing pet cap aps, new force wep will be perfect for when new elite map will be there, there will be new aps and this reflection wep will come in handy i'm sure.
    Yeah they really need to nerf kraken so we can move on from the ridiculous proc buffs. Its just completely broken, boring, and mind numbing. Everything dies in an instant and the game is feeling mighty crusty right now. You may like the reflection but thats only 1/3 of the characters. Try a different class for a change and maybe you can see from a different pov for once.

Not everyone is farming gold no, but APs are vastly just how much time and money you can put into the game, you can do most of them while watching t.v. with zero risk of death ect.

Unless they really nerf kraken then i do not see any need for these weapons. I also do not think its good to push out new gears, let people get to a power level they are comfortable with, then nerf the game weeks later. Thats bs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Yeah they really need to nerf kraken so we can move on from the ridiculous proc buffs. Its just completely broken, boring, and mind numbing. Everything dies in an instant and the game is feeling mighty crusty right now. You may like the reflection but thats only 1/3 of the characters. Try a different class for a change and maybe you can see from a different pov for once.

Not everyone is farming gold no, but APs are vastly just how much time and money you can put into the game, you can do most of them while watching t.v. with zero risk of death ect.

Unless they really nerf kraken then i do not see any need for these weapons. I also do not think its good to push out new gears, let people get to a power level they are comfortable with, then nerf the game weeks later. Thats bs.
    I play war and don't plan to play other class anytime soon, indigo map with average gear and krak wep is perfectly balance rn, doing this pet aps is long and boring but i get kill sometimes, so when elite come i don't think kraken will be too much op, especially for us warrior who are always having hard time to kill boss if we are alone in an empty map...