Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
FYI not everyone farming exclusively Hedo and Raha, i and many other are mostly farming aps, and also dont use and don't want use full myth 86, i am using only 3 pcs myth, krak aegis and armor with a op ss, plenty enough for indigo atm, doing pet cap aps, new force wep will be perfect for when new elite map will be there, there will be new aps and this reflection wep will come in handy i'm sure.
Yeah they really need to nerf kraken so we can move on from the ridiculous proc buffs. Its just completely broken, boring, and mind numbing. Everything dies in an instant and the game is feeling mighty crusty right now. You may like the reflection but thats only 1/3 of the characters. Try a different class for a change and maybe you can see from a different pov for once.

Not everyone is farming gold no, but APs are vastly just how much time and money you can put into the game, you can do most of them while watching t.v. with zero risk of death ect.

Unless they really nerf kraken then i do not see any need for these weapons. I also do not think its good to push out new gears, let people get to a power level they are comfortable with, then nerf the game weeks later. Thats bs.