Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mehmetwehbe View Post
    Dear AL devs, there's many problems in Hedo's map
    Seems Hedo boss is buffed
    The hedo quest map does not work anymore
    Not buffed.

Quest takes you to town now - from there you can walk to the portal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

We all requested to make a daily quest to join Hedo directly. Why would you make our experience worse when everyone wanted it? There is absolutely no reason, no benefit for StS, no benefit for us, it's just a dumb decision.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Not buffed.

I like that you fixed the mission but you missed the bug that the boss has, there is still another mission and depending on whether you replay quickly the boss is weaker, (they are rumors, if you want to check ahead, maybe it is just a rumor)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Not buffed.

Why do this instead of taking you to a new Hedorah portal directly?

Unnecessary time is wasted waiting for two loading times (teleporting to town, and another one when entering the portal) - the loading time is slower when the town is crowded, not to mention players overseas/yellow ping experience even longer loading time - so that's more of a reason of why this is bad.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post

Unnecessary time is wasted waiting for two loading times (teleporting to town, and another one when entering the portal) - the loading time is slower when the town is crowded, not to mention players overseas/yellow ping experience even longer loading time - so that's more of a reason of why this is bad.
    totally in favor, a new update is necessary that allows you to access the most relevant farming bosses instantly

Enviado desde mi 23030RAC7Y mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post

+1

Please allow everyone to access hedo directly, or at least revert to the way it was before using the quest.
    It is a complete waste of time to go through the town every time.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zynkor View Post
    +1

Please allow everyone to access hedo directly, or at least revert to the way it was before using the quest.
    It is a complete waste of time to go through the town every time.
    why waste of time? It is normal in all games to run a path to reach an objective

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deykos View Post
    totally in favor, a new update is necessary that allows you to access the most relevant farming bosses instantly

Why would it have to be like this? That would be abusive and map exploitation (causing more economic problems in the long term)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    why waste of time? It is normal in all games to run a path to reach an objective
    Please explain how does it benefit us from going through the town over and over again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Why would it have to be like this? That would be abusive and map exploitation (causing more economic problems in the long term)
    I don't know what you're playing and I don't know if it's worth wasting my time answering you. It's not about wasting time or if 2 seconds less time per Run will affect the game's economy. It is about offering a better service to the player, farming quietly without eating 2 loading screens per run and moving to only 1 is called improving the playability and comfort of the player.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Esp if it was already fine as it was and now it got worse lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zynkor View Post
    Please explain how does it benefit us from going through the town over and over again.
    Why should everything be a "benefit"? They don't want to complicate their lives, it's very sad how they think nowadays that having everything fast is the "best" thing, it's totally the opposite, it makes everything worse to the point that they complain for up to 10 seconds to 15 seconds of remap, years ago they were 10 minute games. On average they now have 15 seconds of time lol, is it really so hard for them to understand that the remap now is normal? literally this is how it should always be, if you give them the easy way they will become more anxious over time

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deykos View Post
    I don't know what you're playing and I don't know if it's worth wasting my time answering you. It's not about wasting time or if 2 seconds less time per Run will affect the game's economy. It is about offering a better service to the player, farming quietly without eating 2 loading screens per run and moving to only 1 is called improving the playability and comfort of the player.

Look, mate, with all due respect, I understand that you don't like how this is currently, but the missions are game files, that shouldn't be beneficial for farming, what you should ask for is to have a better spawn on the elderwood map, not having access straight

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Look, mate, with all due respect, I understand that you don't like how this is currently, but the missions are game files, that shouldn't be beneficial for farming, what you should ask for is to have a better spawn on the elderwood map, not having access straight
    Me i never understand your comments over gl farming cause you're not a gold loot farmer. It would be like i, that i never pvped, blutter around all time over a subject that doesn't involve me at all and of which ik nothing. I don't understand your pov at all. You think that saving 2 seconds per map will make us less rich? No, it will just benefit even more the players that have op in game ping over the ones that run on 300 ping all time. Just comment what yk and live, stay silent on things you don't and you'll make us all more content.

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Actually with these changes i am 8 sec faster/run then with remap quest and it makes more fun. When the last person joins the map I Alrdy killed half of phase 1.

It would be even better, that when hedo reaches end of phase 2 he disappears instead of waiting another 10 sec. Then can safe another 10 sec.

So thank you

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Actually with these changes i am 8 sec faster/run then with remap quest and it makes more fun. When the last person joins the map I Alrdy killed half of phase 1.

It would be even better, that when hedo reaches end of phase 2 he disappears instead of waiting another 10 sec. Then can safe another 10 sec.

So thank you

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
    You're welcome, I hope the crop improves even more

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    Me i never understand your comments over gl farming cause you're not a gold loot farmer. It would be like i, that i never pvped, blutter around all time over a subject that doesn't involve me at all and of which ik nothing. I don't understand your pov at all. You think that saving 2 seconds per map will make us less rich? No, it will just benefit even more the players that have op in game ping over the ones that run on 300 ping all time. Just comment what yk and live, stay silent on things you don't and you'll make us all more content.

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk
    Time is money, if 100m per hour go out it will be gradually reduced in the future and we will not have inflation problems

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default A Last Request: Return the Remap of the quest to dungeon

I tried hedourah last time it opened and i was surprised to see i cant go to portal/dungeon through quest "A Last request"

Why was it even changed ?

Quests are so often used as a purpose to remap to dungeons. Don't say it wasn't the 'intended' purpose. It stayed that way for so long (idk maybe an year i opened the game and it was like that) that it is the general norm for all quests.

It's like you intentionally wanna make the game bad even at places where its perfectly alright. First ezg ruined, hedo hp buffed when new arcanes didn't release and now this ?

Each quest takes you to dungeon where your quest is supposed to be.

It's not fair to change the remap/Go-to to berline bay just because some people do not have the quest. They can have the quest too barely takes 1-2 hour to reach there. I solo-ed and got it for myself.

I didn't have that quest for like 2 months after i reached 86 and i was saving quests so i can do them when expansion to level 91 comes but i did the quests at the end so i can specifically remap to the dungeon. It's a choice.

Now the norm is who can run faster to portal and people will still cry about not being fast enough so missing out on parties or stuff.

I request it be changed back. That's not how the Go-to in quests work. All quests take us to dungeons, even if its through a portal.

Need a rollback. Noone is happy with it sts.
    Last edited by PirateKing; 05-04-2024 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PirateKing View Post
    I tried hedourah last time it opened and i was surprised to see i cant go to portal/dungeon through quest "A Last request"

Why was it even changed ?

Quests are so often used as a purpose to remap to dungeons. Don't say it wasn't the 'intended' purpose. It stayed that way for so long (idk maybe an year i opened the game and it was like that) that it is the general norm for all quests.

It's like you intentionally wanna make the game bad even at places where its perfectly alright. First ezg ruined, hedo hp buffed when new arcanes didn't release and now this ?

Each quest takes you to dungeon where your quest is supposed to be.

It's not fair to change the remap/Go-to to berline bay just because some people do not have the quest. They can have the quest too barely takes 1-2 hour to reach there. I solo-ed and got it for myself.

I didn't have that quest for like 2 months after i reached 86 and i was saving quests so i can do them when expansion to level 91 comes but i did the quests at the end so i can specifically remap to the dungeon. It's a choice.

Now the norm is who can run faster to portal and people will still cry about not being fast enough so missing out on parties or stuff.

I request it be changed back. That's not how the Go-to in quests work. All quests take us to dungeons, even if its through a portal.

Need a rollback. Noone is happy with it sts.
    Just get a better speed set,

Thanks.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Firulaisss For This Useful Post: