Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deykos View Post
    I don't know what you're playing and I don't know if it's worth wasting my time answering you. It's not about wasting time or if 2 seconds less time per Run will affect the game's economy. It is about offering a better service to the player, farming quietly without eating 2 loading screens per run and moving to only 1 is called improving the playability and comfort of the player.

Enviado desde mi 23030RAC7Y mediante Tapatalk
    Look, mate, with all due respect, I understand that you don't like how this is currently, but the missions are game files, that shouldn't be beneficial for farming, what you should ask for is to have a better spawn on the elderwood map, not having access straight

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    Look, mate, with all due respect, I understand that you don't like how this is currently, but the missions are game files, that shouldn't be beneficial for farming, what you should ask for is to have a better spawn on the elderwood map, not having access straight
    Me i never understand your comments over gl farming cause you're not a gold loot farmer. It would be like i, that i never pvped, blutter around all time over a subject that doesn't involve me at all and of which ik nothing. I don't understand your pov at all. You think that saving 2 seconds per map will make us less rich? No, it will just benefit even more the players that have op in game ping over the ones that run on 300 ping all time. Just comment what yk and live, stay silent on things you don't and you'll make us all more content.

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    Actually with these changes i am 8 sec faster/run then with remap quest and it makes more fun. When the last person joins the map I Alrdy killed half of phase 1.

It would be even better, that when hedo reaches end of phase 2 he disappears instead of waiting another 10 sec. Then can safe another 10 sec.

So thank you

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk