Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Yesterday's War

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I agree with this the flash really hurts my eyes when modding just the flash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Sorry, I don't expect we'll be doing any further guild vs guild events.

Black and silver wings made trade friendly for the next update (sometime between yesterday's war and bankbot most likely).
    Is it at all possible for the update to arrive sooner? Many people are wanting to buy the black wings because of the event reward (black shirt) of course I don’t mind waiting but it’s the perfect time for our wings to be tradable. Is this by any chance possible or is it set in stone for a specific date? All the best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Sorry, I don't expect we'll be doing any further guild vs guild events.

Black and silver wings made trade friendly for the next update (sometime between yesterday's war and bankbot most likely).
    Can all those guild vs guild prizes be dropped on winter crates? just asking since winter crates already drop some...
    Hello World!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maestra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maestra View Post
    Can all those guild vs guild prizes be dropped on winter crates? just asking since winter crates already drop some...
    yea they should add things in this list https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Vanity-crates

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Please For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Please View Post
    yea they should add things in this list https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Vanity-crates
    About flowers we already got new ones I don't expect them coming back soon, I was only thinking on guild vs guild related vanities but dark legends shield could be a good add to the capsules too, the Holloween thurster could be added as a drop from Hellbert and about the executioner's masks blue and red I don't know where they even come from
    Hello World!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

It was droppable in a old bank.bot event ( the blue and red mask)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i agree with that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blocking View Post
    Yo best dev, I got a question.

Is it possible to make an event that drops napalms or make nysarra drop napalms? I know they were a platinum item but would be nice to be able to drop them as well, all the elite armors drop? Can we just add napalms too it would be great fun to farm and more people would be able to mod them for fun at the end of this event when the 24 hour mod comes it’s okay if not but would be cool to make napalms like OPR/COM/ENG droppable.

Still really appreciate this event and being able to make the black and silver wings soon very happy with playing star legends again.

All the best
    Block
    How many more handouts do you want?
    Make this, make it drop that

Just make a menu where we can select items we want and we get lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Evening sts
    This event was actually pretty hyped and pretty cool but i got some notes to say, as the community realized this event changed a lot about the community economy after half of the rare items came in this event dev squishers etc it's pretty cool to have the expensive items like that but it's actually not pretty cool to make everything rare the add of the night ranger set was pretty insane and cool but what I'm trying to say, don't listen to the people who keeps saying " bring this old item back we want that item back " it really hurts the community because we are actually in worry to wear rare items nowdays in fear of it coming back, what we actually want is make more recolored vanities like what happened to the black e6 or just like pocket legends bring old vanities but with new look not the original one but a new one that looks like it we really just want these rare items to stay and i hope i explained my point well and i hope this gets actually looked by the managers

Sent from my 22101320I using Tapatalk

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ramattra View Post
    Evening sts
    This event was actually pretty hyped and pretty cool but i got some notes to say, as the community realized this event changed a lot about the community economy after half of the rare items came in this event dev squishers etc it's pretty cool to have the expensive items like that but it's actually not pretty cool to make everything rare the add of the night ranger set was pretty insane and cool but what I'm trying to say, don't listen to the people who keeps saying " bring this old item back we want that item back " it really hurts the community because we are actually in worry to wear rare items nowdays in fear of it coming back, what we actually want is make more recolored vanities like what happened to the black e6 or just like pocket legends bring old vanities but with new look not the original one but a new one that looks like it we really just want these rare items to stay and i hope i explained my point well and i hope this gets actually looked by the managers
    Every one of them except for the black e6 set were actually available in this event previously, if you were running it at a specific level, so you could have gotten them all through this event in previous years. This year just extended that to all levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Every one of them except for the black e6 set were actually available in this event previously, if you were running it at a specific level, so you could have gotten them all through this event in previous years. This year just extended that to all levels.
    I played this event on 2020 and never dropped those vanities, never drop anything but L55 armor.

Actually running at what specific level, because the map minimum level to join is 53
    Hello World!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think what he’s trying to say is that, all items are unpredictable now. Players are worried to hold rare items as there are about 2-3 tradable rares left Dark legends shield/ pink flowers/ probably something else I’m missing. Will we be experiencing new items soon at all? Maybe a galaxy pack which generates an aura? And also will the Dark legends shield make a return ever? We’re just intrigued as a lot of players are worried to get specific items, a response to this would rest a lot of players minds

Thanks dev

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blocking For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Also another question, is it at all possible to get a buff on the endless gauntlet? 1 token per wave is very very slow considering not many players play when events are not on can the amount of tokens per wave be changed, it takes about 1 month to grind for an opr and I’m not even joking and finding a team is crazy difficult as nobody wants to do it because it takes so long? Sorry for the questions.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blocking For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Bro stop asking everytime your on here is just you asking for something the game doesn't revolve around you jesus christ there are sets in the game the point of having the purple scorn set is to feel accomplished that no player has and the dedication to grind for the set stop asking for handouts everytime you come on the forums

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TkTheGreat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TkTheGreat View Post
    Bro stop asking everytime your on here is just you asking for something the game doesn't revolve around you jesus christ there are sets in the game the point of having the purple scorn set is to feel accomplished that no player has and the dedication to grind for the set stop asking for handouts everytime you come on the forums
    youre right

people complain theres nothing to do ingame but also dont wanna farm and instead want handouts

same with OG vanities that were made widely available with this event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Can yall find a way to bring back some of the forgotten vanitys like Scorn Shield it was only into the ghost ship event and that no longer is in play for some reason might i recommened updating the halloween kits thankSSS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Stop adding old vanitys that easy to get, we used to farm 12 hours per day to drop 1 dev every 2-3 weeks , now everyone have one and i dont see any way why people will play the game ( how they used to play ) when everything its near free and nothing have value anymore. Pls stop destroying the economy of the game to give pleasure of 2-3 newgens who ask for those cause they dont wanna farm to afford them in traditional way. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

never said we wouldnt have to farm for them but its people like you who ruin the economy Most of the players with these items have been banned or quit and people like you take avantage of that and ruin the economy by making up BS prices
    EXAMPLE
    Halos-Barely any in game why? People gotten banned with them in there accounts
    Dl shield- Wha happened to those???? oh yeah players quit or gotten ban with them
    Flowers-ALL the OGs quit or gotten banned as well
    as you can see your argument doesnt make any sense please stick to the facts and actually see that these items should be brought back but to grind for them people like you always wanna think your the victim here but your not bud humble yourself
    -TK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just want to ask, when you will give information about next event??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Fr event is in 3 days and no info