Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: How to get more slots

  1. #1
    Member Shake's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    EG
    Posts
    184
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    96
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default How to get more slots

    Hi all

    Recently returned to AL and started a new char. I noticed you can no longer buy inventory/auction slots from vendors with tokens?

    I have quite a few items I need to list on auc but obviously need more slots than 1, is the only way really just by buying platinum now??

    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2023
    Posts
    62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    Hi all

    Recently returned to AL and started a new char. I noticed you can no longer buy inventory/auction slots from vendors with tokens?

    I have quite a few items I need to list on auc but obviously need more slots than 1, is the only way really just by buying platinum now??

    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, plat, crate tokens, auction, or slot event(dont think i missed anything)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rottings For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Senior Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    950
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

    Default

    I managed to get one with my log in reward.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Posts
    53
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rottings View Post
    Yeah, plat, crate tokens, auction, or slot event(dont think i missed anything)
    all either useless and not worth it.
    200+ crate tokens for what could've been few story tokens a year ago.
    im not going to spend over 5k plat to finish slot aps. the event (from what i remember) doesnt give every slot type. people been complaining til this day they just dont. seem. to. care.!

    Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noonit For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,565
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    183
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noonit View Post
    all either useless and not worth it.
    200+ crate tokens for what could've been few story tokens a year ago.
    im not going to spend over 5k plat to finish slot aps. the event (from what i remember) doesnt give every slot type. people been complaining til this day they just dont. seem. to. care.!

    Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk
    Well then, don't *

    Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    318
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default Put back Inv/Craft/stash/etc slot

    Hi devs, i know lot of people might wanna make this to come back, 5-7m for 25 inventory slot is a lot, is very hard to get slots since u changed to plat, pls consider this, not only me, lot of players want this again

    Best wishes


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  9. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Posts
    166
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGhostWar View Post
    Hi devs, i know lot of people might wanna make this to come back, 5-7m for 25 inventory slot is a lot, is very hard to get slots since u changed to plat, pls consider this, not only me, lot of players want this again

    Best wishes


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Sad bro, now this game more pay to win, so many would leave it. Just look at the current event they added, entire event store only platinums. Few things for event tokens.Previous 2 events was same, no event store, absolutelly nothing to worth the grind.

  10. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Agree

    TRUE, Make story tokens usefull again

  11. #9
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    318
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    Sad bro, now this game more pay to win, so many would leave it. Just look at the current event they added, entire event store only platinums. Few things for event tokens.Previous 2 events was same, no event store, absolutelly nothing to worth the grind.
    Yeah man, sadly if they thought putting more thing for plat instead of token gonna be the same they crazy asf, im 100% sure all token vendor and items that changed for plat, the purchases are extremely low than before.


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  12. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    Sad bro, now this game more pay to win, so many would leave it. Just look at the current event they added, entire event store only platinums. Few things for event tokens.Previous 2 events was same, no event store, absolutelly nothing to worth the grind.
    They said they’d look into it, but yeah whenever you tell STS about them being literally too greedy they sort of overlook it or close your thread. If not that then a die hard supporter of the pay to play system will say “if you don’t like it then leave” it’s like they’re trying to generate as much revenue as they can before AL just collapses or something. But hey idk man

  13. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2023
    Posts
    46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Yes, 6.8m for 25 inventory slots is absurd.

    Sent from my Infinix X6812B using Tapatalk

  14. #12
    Senior Member Xcwarrxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    593
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    +1 its impossible for f2p players to achieve the max slot aps plus we know that not everyone can afford buying plats, or why not put a weekly event where mobs drops a token (new in game token) that can be exchanged for slots. Not that one event before that you have to craft slots where u only be able to make 10x inventory at most til the event ends :v
    ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

  15. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    318
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcwarrxc View Post
    +1 its impossible for f2p players to achieve the max slot aps plus we know that not everyone can afford buying plats, or why not put a weekly event where mobs drops a token (new in game token) that can be exchanged for slots. Not that one event before that you have to craft slots where u only be able to make 10x inventory at most til the event ends :v
    Yeah at least they can make weekly event or add a new vendor that sells slots ONLY (permanent) where u need to farm tokens in maps to exchange for slots, but pleaseeee better make a decent amount of slot to farm in a decent time!!


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  16. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    1 invent slots from those free chests gotta change to at least 5-10 slots. Or let us use old currencies to buy slots again

  17. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2024
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    buy more slot s but more

  18. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    680
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

    Default

    Phase 2 never came along did it where they said there will be more options added?!

  19. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2024
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    buy more slot s but more

  20. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    125
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default @cinco

    Can y'all please put back the inventory and stash slots u can buy with orc tags and.glint..not everything gotta be plat base just shows how money hungry y'all are.. please fix this..it is annoying how money hungry y'all are

    Sent from my Nokia C20 using Tapatalk

  21. #19
    Forum Adept Midas Touch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    362
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    +10000000000000000000


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Add me on game or here in forums IGN Fiuaskes (only accepting lvl 41).

  22. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Sadly they don't have a plan to put back the slots in token stores.. If you are F2P and new or returning player from zero this game is not for you and not the same game you played before.. I'm lucky I bought 75 inv slot and 50 craft slot before they change it to plat and after a year of playing I only have 94 inv slot at the moment and 80+ craft and yes slots now is svcks and its annoying because after a few runs my inv is full and I have more priorities like gears, pets and vanities..

Similar Threads

  1. furnishing inv slots but no slots for actual house??
    By sarahe484 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2023, 10:01 AM
  2. Buy crafting slots and hot bar slots need many
    By Sknl408 in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2023, 02:41 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2023, 07:26 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2022, 12:23 AM
  5. Make Inventory slots 1k and Storage slots for 500/1k also
    By Masterdatsboy in forum AL Suggestions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2017, 06:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •