Thread: Exchange

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Default Exchange

I've finally acquired leadership over "Exchange" and I'll be building it up. I don't like the idea of making people show big cash piles or wealth to join a guild or get ranked, so I simply ask that you have some experience merching and show some kind of proof. I also ask that you know the value of a group or level range of items (e.g. WF items, set items, discontinued items). Just one group is fine. This will help because if someone asks the value of an item in guild chat, someone will be able to answer them. The same will go for you if you're unsure of an items value.

The rules are short and sweet and the two things you can't do rhyme with each other. Don't spam and don't scam. Breaking any other ToS is frowned upon, but STS can deal with that, not me. This should be obvious but just to be sure: if someone asks you the value of an item because they think it is under-priced in the CS, do not go and buy it.

Why should you bother joining? The guild title alone is a reason to join. Tier 3 goes without saying. It will soon have many merchants. I'll be recruiting the merching toons of PvP friends of mine just to give it a solid base of guildies. I do 51 farming from time to time and would farm other areas if a few others in guild wanted to do so, so a farming party is another reason to join. If the title of the guild isn't enough, nothing else is.

Add Mcmerchant , post here or PM me on forums for more details.

Thanks to whoever moved this to the proper section!
    Last edited by Yich; 11-04-2012 at 08:00 PM.