Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 128

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: 86 Force Weapons

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    CTO asommers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,129
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,356
    Thanked in
    1,537 Posts

    Default Feedback: 86 Force Weapons

    Let us know what you think!

    -ALS

  2. #2
    Senior Member Crankomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    973
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    89
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Why did u Nerf The sword to 1000% reflect? Was it to strong?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    219
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    What weapon? 3.7k plat got nothing🥹 Goodluck to who keeps opening.


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Forum Adept Americanarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Detroit mi
    Posts
    290
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    99
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    Why did u Nerf The sword to 1000% reflect? Was it to strong?
    Thats what i asked in main thread there was no need since it wasnt tested in live server

  5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,559
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,209
    Thanked in
    3,215 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    Why did u Nerf The sword to 1000% reflect? Was it to strong?
    Yep. The 2K reflection was too strong. 1000% is still pretty good though :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Member bleyv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Location
    narnia
    Posts
    184
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Is it possible to change that proc? reflection is unnecessary in these times
    @cinco

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bleyv For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    453
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    548
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    could you please let us use haste on bows? that would make the rog weapon a viable option. not sure why haste does not work on bows tbh

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    219
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolifee View Post
    could you please let us use haste on bows? that would make the rog weapon a viable option. not sure why haste does not work on bows tbh
    +1

    It would be much better on bows and fast charge.


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  11. #9
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    481
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post
    +1

    It would be much better on bows and fast charge.


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    +1 it's been like this since mari bow but the times have changed

  12. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    453
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    548
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    Kinda weird mages can go ham with that gun and rogs fire like 1 shot per min

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolifee For This Useful Post:


  14. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    287
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    Nightblade:

    vs mobs: very good
    - excellent, i can't say anything against it. It kills Elder Woods mobs (multiple) with about 2 charged hits and can do the same to Elite Zodias mobs, and even LB Zodias/ Kt 4 mobs. And all this without kraken weapon or armor proc. Ofc, i am testing it with latest star beast set, so in bad set it might not feel as strong, but with latest set i can say this weapon is very powerful vs mobs. It put them to sleep on its own fast, and when you add kraken procs, it turns into killing machine. On top of that the pull in it really helps with erasing groups of mobs from map smoother. It is nothing, what older force weapon did not do vs mobs, but to close this part, new nightblade weapon is very good vs mobs and i am grateful for that.

    vs bosses: as good as snowstorm/ star beast swords
    - here i am afraid my suggestion about giving it between 1.200-1.300 DPS is in place. Speaking of clean weapons without awaken, nightblade is as strong as snowstorm blade or star beast chain sword. I mean there are maybe little damage differences, but those are nothing special, all 3 weapons perform relatively same as main DPS weapon vs bosses. Here is what i did during testing. I proced kraken sword + armor and all other arcane procs, swapped to sb set + each of 3 weapons and i took about same hp of LB Orrick/Hydra and Hedourah. This weapon should be significantly better than snowstorm vs bosses (that's my opinion, currently 2m worth snowstorm can provide same performance vs bosses).

    Proc: 1st part is very good, 2nd part is bad
    - 1st part with pull and debuff and cool visual is very good, i like it a lot.
    - 2nd part with dmg reflection is very bad... It does not kill mobs quick (just go try it vs mobs, actual charged hit takes most of hp of mobs away and reflection shield can't even finish them) and it can do no harm to bosses (literally full hp boss remains full hp). This part should be replaced with DOT of other 2 class weapons (in my opinion). One more reason to replace it with DOT is 12 sec cooldown of reflection shield. I am used to do charged attack when i pull enemies, that delivers higher dmg per hit to enemy, but this time charged attack triggers reflection shield proc and i don't rly want it to get triggered. Hope you can remove this shield, or make it without cooldown, but for 1 sec (simply rework or remove it).

    Summary:
    - Great weapon vs mobs, and it is multi target weapon, so very good choice vs mobs over snowstorm sword/ star beast chain sword, but in boss fight this weapon is as good as other 2 when used as DPS weapon in damage set. 1st part of proc is good, 2nd part is bad.

    Suggestion:
    - I wish you can make it stronger. I would love for it to have between 1.2 to 1.3k dps (still way lower than other 2 class weapons), or give it boss damage (and to both other class weapons too). Snowstorm weapons have +20% boss damage as base stat, make it +20, +25 or +30% base boss damage stat in new Rusk weapons? Damage reflection proc is something i really don't like and wish it can be replaced or completely removed.

    (almost) Last words:
    I am going to play AL with it so i might come up with something more to share.

    Note: I've noticed this weapon shows incorrect stats. Can you double check if Rusk Nightsaber stats are being applied/ displayed correctly, please? Currently it shows me lower base damage than from clean snowstorm blade. Star Beast Chain Sword shows me greater base damage than snowstorm blade. So maybe this is a bug, because nightblade has slighty better stats than star beast chainsword.

    ty

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmqp For This Useful Post:


  16. #12
    Forum Adept Americanarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Detroit mi
    Posts
    290
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    99
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    Nightblade:

    vs mobs: very good
    - excellent, i can't say anything against it. It kills Elder Woods mobs (multiple) with about 2 charged hits and can do the same to Elite Zodias mobs, and even LB Zodias/ Kt 4 mobs. And all this without kraken weapon or armor proc. Ofc, i am testing it with latest star beast set, so in bad set it might not feel as strong, but with latest set i can say this weapon is very powerful vs mobs. It put them to sleep on its own fast, and when you add kraken procs, it turns into killing machine. On top of that the pull in it really helps with erasing groups of mobs from map smoother. It is nothing, what older force weapon did not do vs mobs, but to close this part, new nightblade weapon is very good vs mobs and i am grateful for that.

    vs bosses: as good as snowstorm/ star beast swords
    - here i am afraid my suggestion about giving it between 1.200-1.300 DPS is in place. Speaking of clean weapons without awaken, nightblade is as strong as snowstorm blade or star beast chain sword. I mean there are maybe little damage differences, but those are nothing special, all 3 weapons perform relatively same as main DPS weapon vs bosses. Here is what i did during testing. I proced kraken sword + armor and all other arcane procs, swapped to sb set + each of 3 weapons and i took about same hp of LB Orrick/Hydra and Hedourah. This weapon should be significantly better than snowstorm vs bosses (that's my opinion, currently 2m worth snowstorm can provide same performance vs bosses).

    Proc: 1st part is very good, 2nd part is bad
    - 1st part with pull and debuff and cool visual is very good, i like it a lot.
    - 2nd part with dmg reflection is very bad... It does not kill mobs quick (just go try it vs mobs, actual charged hit takes most of hp of mobs away and reflection shield can't even finish them) and it can do no harm to bosses (literally full hp boss remains full hp). This part should be replaced with DOT of other 2 class weapons (in my opinion). One more reason to replace it with DOT is 12 sec cooldown of reflection shield. I am used to do charged attack when i pull enemies, that delivers higher dmg per hit to enemy, but this time charged attack triggers reflection shield proc and i don't rly want it to get triggered. Hope you can remove this shield, or make it without cooldown, but for 1 sec (simply rework or remove it).

    Summary:
    - Great weapon vs mobs, and it is multi target weapon, so very good choice vs mobs over snowstorm sword/ star beast chain sword, but in boss fight this weapon is as good as other 2 when used as DPS weapon in damage set. 1st part of proc is good, 2nd part is bad.

    Suggestion:
    - I wish you can make it stronger. I would love for it to have between 1.2 to 1.3k dps (still way lower than other 2 class weapons), or give it boss damage (and to both other class weapons too). Snowstorm weapons have +20% boss damage as base stat, make it +20, +25 or +30% base boss damage stat in new Rusk weapons? Damage reflection proc is something i really don't like and wish it can be replaced or completely removed.

    (almost) Last words:
    I am going to play AL with it so i might come up with something more to share.

    Note: I've noticed this weapon shows incorrect stats. Can you double check if Rusk Nightsaber stats are being applied/ displayed correctly, please? Currently it shows me lower base damage than from clean snowstorm blade. Star Beast Chain Sword shows me greater base damage than snowstorm blade. So maybe this is a bug, because nightblade has slighty better stats than star beast chainsword.

    ty
    cinco removed the 2.5k reflect he said it was cause it was soo strong so if ur saying 1k relfect is trash shouldnt they ad back the 2.5k reflect to make it better and reduce cooldown to 5-7 sec or change it all together

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Americanarmy For This Useful Post:


  18. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    1,311
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    Nightblade:

    vs mobs: very good
    - excellent, i can't say anything against it. It kills Elder Woods mobs (multiple) with about 2 charged hits and can do the same to Elite Zodias mobs, and even LB Zodias/ Kt 4 mobs. And all this without kraken weapon or armor proc. Ofc, i am testing it with latest star beast set, so in bad set it might not feel as strong, but with latest set i can say this weapon is very powerful vs mobs. It put them to sleep on its own fast, and when you add kraken procs, it turns into killing machine. On top of that the pull in it really helps with erasing groups of mobs from map smoother. It is nothing, what older force weapon did not do vs mobs, but to close this part, new nightblade weapon is very good vs mobs and i am grateful for that.

    vs bosses: as good as snowstorm/ star beast swords
    - here i am afraid my suggestion about giving it between 1.200-1.300 DPS is in place. Speaking of clean weapons without awaken, nightblade is as strong as snowstorm blade or star beast chain sword. I mean there are maybe little damage differences, but those are nothing special, all 3 weapons perform relatively same as main DPS weapon vs bosses. Here is what i did during testing. I proced kraken sword + armor and all other arcane procs, swapped to sb set + each of 3 weapons and i took about same hp of LB Orrick/Hydra and Hedourah. This weapon should be significantly better than snowstorm vs bosses (that's my opinion, currently 2m worth snowstorm can provide same performance vs bosses).

    Proc: 1st part is very good, 2nd part is bad
    - 1st part with pull and debuff and cool visual is very good, i like it a lot.
    - 2nd part with dmg reflection is very bad... It does not kill mobs quick (just go try it vs mobs, actual charged hit takes most of hp of mobs away and reflection shield can't even finish them) and it can do no harm to bosses (literally full hp boss remains full hp). This part should be replaced with DOT of other 2 class weapons (in my opinion). One more reason to replace it with DOT is 12 sec cooldown of reflection shield. I am used to do charged attack when i pull enemies, that delivers higher dmg per hit to enemy, but this time charged attack triggers reflection shield proc and i don't rly want it to get triggered. Hope you can remove this shield, or make it without cooldown, but for 1 sec (simply rework or remove it).

    Summary:
    - Great weapon vs mobs, and it is multi target weapon, so very good choice vs mobs over snowstorm sword/ star beast chain sword, but in boss fight this weapon is as good as other 2 when used as DPS weapon in damage set. 1st part of proc is good, 2nd part is bad.

    Suggestion:
    - I wish you can make it stronger. I would love for it to have between 1.2 to 1.3k dps (still way lower than other 2 class weapons), or give it boss damage (and to both other class weapons too). Snowstorm weapons have +20% boss damage as base stat, make it +20, +25 or +30% base boss damage stat in new Rusk weapons? Damage reflection proc is something i really don't like and wish it can be replaced or completely removed.

    (almost) Last words:
    I am going to play AL with it so i might come up with something more to share.

    Note: I've noticed this weapon shows incorrect stats. Can you double check if Rusk Nightsaber stats are being applied/ displayed correctly, please? Currently it shows me lower base damage than from clean snowstorm blade. Star Beast Chain Sword shows me greater base damage than snowstorm blade. So maybe this is a bug, because nightblade has slighty better stats than star beast chainsword.

    ty
    rusk are design for killing mobs xd


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  19. #14
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,913
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    863
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    751
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

    Default

    As many have said the sword is really nice against mobs but i was hoping it would do a bit more dmg to boss, please make this Arcane sword helpful against boss (More reflection or more dps etc)

  20. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    239
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleyv View Post
    Is it possible to change that proc? reflection is unnecessary in these times
    @cinco
    +1 I will never use this proc

    Kraken amulet already gives me a 500% reflect without interfering with other wep procs
    WAR: OGSour
    MAGE: GasPack
    ROGUE: Trichomez

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Darklotusss For This Useful Post:


  22. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    60
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklotusss View Post
    +1 I will never use this proc

    Kraken amulet already gives me a 500% reflect without interfering with other wep procs
    +1

    Yes please more Damage,Bossdamage ect.. and a other Proc . This Reflection Shield is useless.
    Maybe a Neptaris like Proc(with effects .*"RUSK INDUSTRIES"*...)would be the best for these Arc86 RUSK Sword

    Greets

    Wortwechsel

  23. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,859
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Rusk sword:

    In my opinion the reflect shield could have more % (way more than 1000%) duration of the proc should be longer it should be 10 seconds not 5 (it’s arcane sword even mythic have longer duration for example chain sword) however you could add this to the charged attack of the sword: all attacks have a high chance to apply rusk dynamo burn that stuns for 3 seconds and does damage every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds just like bow/gun procs now that’s for the charged attack

    For the standard attack 25% armor debuff is low and 50% ms debuff is not needed anywhere I genuinely don’t see it useful anywhere it could be changed from 25% armor debuff to 50% armor debuff and 25% damage debuff it could at least be useful against upcoming elite mobs with higher reflection % from charged attacks we could be on to something here

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Killyxan For This Useful Post:


  25. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    This is a prototype. No sword and shield. You can't get it any other time.. It could also hurt the boss.

  26. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    219
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Bow is really weak tbh, compared to warr weapon. idk if mage weapon is the same.


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  27. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    The reflection could be 2000 or 1800

Similar Threads

  1. Feedback: Star Beast Weapons
    By asommers in forum AL Feedback
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 06-13-2024, 12:43 PM
  2. Feedback: Force Event
    By asommers in forum AL Feedback
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-22-2024, 03:15 AM
  3. Friendly Feedback About The Kraken Weapons :)
    By Synergia in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2022, 02:59 PM
  4. Tainted Weapons Feedback
    By Kaziscate in forum AL Suggestions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2018, 04:55 AM
  5. feedback on new scorn 2 weapons/armors
    By Mogunsforme in forum SL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 03:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •