Thread: l71 Flying dragon set vs L71 Flying dragon talon set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default l71 Flying dragon set vs L71 Flying dragon talon set

Hey guys! I recently lvled up my bird (airslash) to lvl 71 I'm a pvper in end game and I was wondering about the new gear. Is the Flying dragon Talon set better than the bow set? The bow set is cheaper, but the talon is the same price as the bow :O Any thoughts or opinions will be appreciated!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Bow is better for pve and pvp. The only reason talon is more is because the last talon that came out with a cap realease was custom talon/raid talon(LV56 cap). Birds were made for max single target damage and using a talon defeats the whole purpose of using a bird (use a bear for survivability). If you want more armor/dodge/hp/hp regen for pvp purposes use a STR set. Talons just not going to give you the armor/dodge/hp/hp regen you need. I never understood why they made talons. They suck compered to STR/Bow sets. If you do something do it to the best of your toons capabilities.
    Lv76 Full Dex Bird Supernamek, Lv76 Full Int Nuke Mage Supersongokou, Lv76 Tank Bear Darkpiccolo, Lv76 Tank Support Rhino Darknamek, Lv76 Full Dex DOT Fox Kakkorot