Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yuggernaut View Post
    play fair or dont play
    Lol exactly. So all quests remap to dungeons and this one did too, but now it doesn't. Hence unfair. You seem to miss some logic there mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post
    We don’t need that lol, don’t be lazy and play the game at it is.
    Lol we were playing the game as it is. You look like u don't like changes but u are prolly slow and put it out as lazy. Who is lazy procing switching spamming skills lol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Lol all this ppl dont get the real problem, yeah its still fast ? Maybe, its still doable? Ofc but u all are so blind, dont see whats going on.. u r like these ppl who get their salary decreased to the minimal and still think ( Well its ok, better not complain, i can survive because i can buy food so its good)but no its not good, ur quality of life just decreased fool!. Sts has been making devastating changes lately against farming players, but well, u all dont care, important is u can waste ur lives here for a game that dont give a f about u and will always make ur farming harder and annoying, " just work harder" " just get good speed set" answers ty. If sts has some decency bring back the quest that teleport you to the dungeon,...Or you should fix all quests take you to dungeons (example under fire take you to hauntlet, heart of hydra, eye of the fly) go fix all quests not only the one farmers use lol
    Lol this is such a great example. "They made me more broke but meh I can still buy food" hhahahaha. Thats what i mean, people don't realise their quality of life decrease and just settle.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The past era where we remapped to elite southern gates through map was pretty nice, fair to all.
    At present an upgraded version of it, through quest remaps was a very smart way found by players and it's great.

It will create issues when elite hedo comes so remap system for farmers who constantly grind does need to be changed.

Game is alright and economy is cool as it is. More gold made, more cost of items, game owners need to think a way to solve that problem for new players.

Anyone who has a complaint like that kiddo above can basically stay level 66, farm maus and use ebon lol live their old times.

Waiting for a dev to comment