Quote Originally Posted by PirateKing View Post
lol i have no intention to argue or debate over this with someone who just believes on old arcane ideas and concepts like a child lol. just leave the game if u have so many complaints.

You have no problem with using a speed set but problem with a simple remap when you fail to accept all the quests take you to dungeon. What a fake guy you are lol, then you bring up economy and the point that people misuse bugs when the general idea of that quest was a remap since it launched, just like how every other damn quest works so how is anyone to tell its a bug that we didnt spawn in berline bay lol?

and then you butt in trying to solve my query, trying to decide how a game is supposed to be, unable to adapt to current scenarios when this post is just a petition on reverting the change cos the norm of all quests is spawning into a dungeon. Just leave the game or the thread atleast if you here to argue lol.

There are lots of guys unlike you who support the notion of spawning into a dungeon and are unhappy with this change. No matter farmers will still run towards the portal but it's not how it should be. I am not some billionaire, hardcore gamer or something or believe in the fact that speed = gold. It's just how the quests work. Final verdict stays on respective developers.

Don't overstep being a member or turning in a petition.
Friend, you should think deeply, earning gold quickly makes the game worse, those seconds you save per mission affect too much in the long term, they inflate prices and devalue others in a matter of hours, I ask you to analyze everything that would happen if that comes back, analyze it thoroughly. , it has nothing to do with updating you to the era or anything like that