Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Add real rewards to the top lb players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

Stuff like this is super fun - and we have done this kind of thing in the past, though it has been for in-person events / conventions. Finding the right prize is the trick in my opinion.

I don't know if it's the sort of thing we'd do anytime soon but I like the idea.

There are are some important legal and privacy considerations that we'd have to look into before anything like this would be scheduled - but, like I said - stuff like this is super fun ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Stuff like this is super fun - and we have done this kind of thing in the past, though it has been for in-person events / conventions. Finding the right prize is the trick in my opinion.

I don't know if it's the sort of thing we'd do anytime soon but I like the idea.

There are are some important legal and privacy considerations that we'd have to look into before anything like this would be scheduled - but, like I said - stuff like this is super fun ;-)
    I would be 1st in line

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Also a good thing it should be real prize for the top 3 players, that consist in real reward. To make it more competitive. And we should get a sub forum as we get for "trade market, discussion, etc" where we can find the people who got the main events rewards. Pretty sure many would visit it to see them.