Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Perspective: I get where you are coming from STS, but...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Perspective: I get where you are coming from STS, but...

First off I would like to let you know I do understand where you are coming from to have a limited release. I understand you want to make the best possible game for us once it comes out!

This is my point of view: I have wanted AL since it was first announced. I heard that if I subscribed to your email I would be one of the first to play. I was not among the first. I watched videos, checked the app store and chrome daily but for nothing. The main reason I wish to play AL is because on PL i started out when the cap was 56 and ever since I have been trying catch up, i got to level 69 and the cap is 76. Thats why I want to play AL: so I have the same chances that others have to get to the top, instead this is what I see: people are getting to have a head start leveling, earning cash, getting the best gear, farming, grinding, ect and I have yet to pick up the game. It just gets on my nerves.

I hope you can understand where im coming from STS

Thanks for your consider
    - Ryder

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

If there sint going to be a serverwipe i dont see any reason why anyone would still be exited. Everything will be estaiblished by the time the rest of the world can play. I am in the same boat as you, signed up for the email months ago.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DataPunk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

We all would naturally feel the same way had it happened to us so you have a legitimate right to have slight concern here. I can guarantee that it doesn't take much to catch up in this cap compared to the PL catching up time. We're all wanting our hands on it, but we got to deal with the fact that the only way a limited game is to be limited is by limiting the amount of players so there's always a group that wants in.

Overall: Don't worry. You can catch up in this one easily and don't forget to just have fun when you do.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cahaun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Your thread is gonna end up locked like mine..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Astrocat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

You can reach cap in a day. I hope there are more levels than 15 when I start.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Cap better be 16 when launched world wide so I have the chance to catch up get all the pets finish the quest get gear like they have... But no it's gonna be level 21... :/

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey Ryider,

We do understand and empathize with the problem of wanting to play, seeing others playing, but not being able to yourself. It's a bummer Honestly, there are moving parts that are outside of the game right now that will determine when and how launch goes. If you were around when Dark Legends launched, you may remember that it received some awesome product placement on Google Play. It took time to set that deal up and that placement was _huge_ for us. We're working on similar stuff like that for Arcane. I know that doesn't make sitting by and watching others play any easier.

We are getting a ton of good feedback and continue to fix a lot of issues, so the game should be even better when it goes to full release on all of our supported platforms. We are also working hard on more content for the game (because, hey, you can never have enough really). I don't know if that content and level cap raise will be with launch or shortly thereafter. Again - there are a lot of moving parts to it all still.

Thanks so much for your patience, understanding and most importantly, for your enthusiasm for the game!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Wait, so all the people on the leaderboards in PL started day 1? Wow.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks Sam, I appreciate it I hope there wont be a cap increase to 21 right away but its not my call. Ill be looking forward to playing!

One question though sam, will there be an ambassaders guild on AL? I wanna be more active in the community on this game

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryider View Post
    Thanks Sam, I appreciate it I hope there wont be a cap increase to 21 right away but its not my call. Ill be looking forward to playing!

One question though sam, will there be an ambassaders guild on AL? I wanna be more active in the community on this game
    Maybe, the Ambassador programs are a lot of work to keep rolling.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com