Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 275-203, any thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I just want to say that I believe Romney would've been a better of the two. He knows business and how to get things out of debt. Obama got people crazed that he would make change and solve the problems but fell short and I found no reason to reelect him :/

Anyone notice how much people rely just on the government now? That's not a healthy thing.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroflame View Post
    Bro, you can't fix everything in four years, blame congress for holding it all back and never reaching an agreement. Even then you don't really see what the president has done until AFTER his term in office. Which no doubt Romney would have taken credit for.
    Let me rephrase that. Not only has he had four years to get stuff done, but he hasn't improved anything! In fact, everything has gotten worse. I'm quite positive it will continue to get worse. There is absolutely no valid reason to indicate otherwise.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

A friend of mine made a good point "why go out and get a high paying job now when you can be lazy, get on welfare and get a free ride through the world without any effort" its true why should i strive to be rich and succesful if i am going to be taxed the hell out of.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    EDIT: Also, because you feel better than everyone gives you no right to call others names. Get off your high horse.
    When did I call anyone names?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    A friend of mine made a good point "why go out and get a high paying job now when you can be lazy, get on welfare and get a free ride through the world without any effort" its true why should i strive to be rich and succesful if i am going to be taxed the hell out of.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall
    You can't get a high paying job if you aren't qualified for it, how do you get qualified? oh wait, you need a degree. but some can't get a degree, because they can't pay for school. are you saying they should stay at the bottom if they cannot pay for it?

And as for Micah's statement, Idk if it will get worse or not, all I know is If it does, at least he'll own up to it. Not blame it on someone else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    I just want to say that I believe Romney would've been a better of the two. He knows business and how to get things out of debt. Obama got people crazed that he would make change and solve the problems but fell short and I found no reason to reelect him :/

Anyone notice how much people rely just on the government now? That's not a healthy thing.
    That debt could be paid at any time. If we really were broke then the dollar would have no value. I look at clinton and I see the surplus he gave us. The fact that obama's trying to go that route suggests that he may be on to something, clinton served 2 terms. One to clean up the mess, and one to get a surplus. let's just sit and watch where this goes then :/

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Thread closed at request of OP.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com