Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Beach Gauntlet Returns!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please bring these back:The revenant Blue and Red bounty hat. Some players in the game have not sold them for years and are making people desperate by setting high prices.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ovoq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes,Red-Blue Bounty,Revenant-Harvester-Wolf.these are long-awaited items. I hope these hats come again. Clothes and swords have been coming to events for a long time, but special hats have not arrived.We want to believe that it will come👍

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerusalem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Por fin regreso la SUN DEMON PENDANT. es hermosa.

Gracias por el evento.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Revenant and blue-red bonty hats should come back,we missed them so much

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nekromanrhix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please return Red,Blue Bounty,Man in Black,Revenant,Blud

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Draculadon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

We want the revenant and bounty hats and I hope they come back. Thank you to the developers for their innovations

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lashare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The man in black hat and red blue bounty hats,and I miss Revenant very much,we are waiting for you in the next event dear futumsh ty ty : )

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghostgremlin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedSerpent View Post
    So your definition of slander is players making overpriced prices? Isn't slander means damaging someone's reputation by stating false statements. And since you brought up the "guild" which has no relevance also from the post I made, isn't the word slander shall be used upon those same people in that guild? Since that guild been damaging reputation of players countless times and you have the nerve to use the word SLANDER for overpriced prices meanwhile the guild you mentioned has been damaging reputation of players as we speak, should I also include damaging the reputation of a previous dev?

You said those hats are 200-300B , I don't think that's the only item which has ridiculous price at the moment, should I mention the black conqueror mask? I heard the price of this item became 800B?? And what? Only 7-8 pieces of this mask exist in game? We should add this to your list of suggestion right?

Now after reading the black conqueror mask please tell me you still want to help the new players and revitalize the game. Because those overpriced prices you stated are made by the guild you mentioned. The point is the devs told us to send suggestion in suggestion and feedback sub-forum. You're not suggesting anymore you're clearly flooding this thread with asking for items you don't have to return that supposedly shall be posted in the proper sub-forum. Don't get me wrong, we're on the same page helping the community, so I urge you and your "friends" to post and beg for black conqueror mask to return since it's 800B. Please help us beg for that mask to return, you are so powerful, only you and the guild can make that happen. I'm pretty sure a lot of players been waiting for this item to return, don't you agree?
    Your obsession with the black conqueror mask clearly shows that you will never be able to get it.Plus I don't care if it comes.Developer Futumsh has already said that leaderboard items will not come. For people who don't even know what a leaderboard is, these words are too low and insufficient to be taken into consideration. In order for you and I to be on the same page, you must be in the same category as Me (you will never be in that category). Because you create drama here, just like you create drama in the play. You don't want new players to have old items here because you won't be able to get into the guild you mentioned. But despite everything, we want to revive this game and bring it to the place it deserves. We will work despite the drama players.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lashare For This Useful Post: