Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bio Beast Accessory Buff and Info!

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Designer Chessbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default Bio Beast Accessory Buff and Info!

    Bio Beast Set Buff and Info!

    -Bio Beast DoT-
    Each Bio Beast accessory has a chance on hit to apply a 500 Nature Damage DoT (that stacks) to a random target for 8 seconds. This DoT is only influenced by Nature Damage, each point of Nature Damage you have will significantly increase the damage done by this DoT.

    -Bio Beast Amulet-
    Chance on hit to apply a 10-second buff that increases movement speed by 200% (that stacks) and +40 Nature Damage. Does not apply to PvP.
    Chance on hit to apply Bio Beast Amulet DoT.
    Has a 24-second cooldown.

    -Bio Beast Artifact-
    Chance on hit to apply Bio Beast Artifact DoT.
    It now has a 9-second cooldown. (This was reduced from 25-seconds)

    -Bio Beast Belt-
    Chance on hit to apply Bio Beast Belt DoT.
    It now has a 10-second cooldown. (This was reduced from 20-seconds)

    -Bio Beast Bracelet-
    Chance on hit to apply Bio Beast Bracelet DoT.
    It now has an 11-second cooldown. (This was reduced from 15-seconds)

    -Bio Beast Ring-
    Chance on hit to apply Bio Beast Ring DoT.
    It now has an 12-second cooldown. (This was reduced from 20-seconds)

    -Bio Beast Set Bonus-
    +20% Nature Damage, +25% Primary Stat, +25% Damage, +20% Critical Hit Damage, and +10% Health Leech.
    In Elder Woods, you gain an additional +5% Nature Damage, +5% Damage, +5% Critical Hit Damage, and +5% Lethality.


    Elemental Damage Information

    There is some confusion about how elemental damage works and is applied, so here is a brief explanation. Elemental Damage is only used for items or abilities that state they do Elemental Damage. At this time, the Bio Beast Set and some Elder Woods weapons are the only items that use the Elemental Damage stats. Elemental Damage can be used in all dungeons, it is not limited to Elder Wood's dungeons.
    Last edited by Chessbunny; 06-06-2024 at 12:02 PM.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chessbunny For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    80
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Question bio set stats don't matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbunny
    This DoT is only influenced by Nature Damage
    this is kinda weird

    so bonus damage/elite damage/boss damage/main stat/crit damage none of these influence it?

    so it is capped from the start meaning the only way to increase it is through the 2 types of goblin jewels(3 of each) and
    more bio set pieces?

    basically any other stats don't matter at all?

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    149
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    thank you sounds good .maybe buff damge aswell

  5. #4
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    55
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    +Bio DOT stop dealing damage once item with active dot is changed for other item (e.g. bio ring for star beast ring)

  6. #5
    Forum Adept Americanarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Detroit mi
    Posts
    317
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iulicutu View Post
    this is kinda weird

    so bonus damage/elite damage/boss damage/main stat/crit damage none of these influence it?

    so it is capped from the start meaning the only way to increase it is through the 2 types of goblin jewels(3 of each) and
    more bio set pieces?

    basically any other stats don't matter at all?
    Does that mean the goblin jewels will be worth more now?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    1,399
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    215
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    73
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    +Bio DOT stop dealing damage once item with active dot is changed for other item (e.g. bio ring for star beast ring)
    so is bad for temple atm need better awake f


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Designer Chessbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trickmeister View Post
    thank you sounds good .maybe buff damge aswell
    Reducing the cooldowns on the items gives a big boost to it's damage.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chessbunny For This Useful Post:


  10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Designer Chessbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iulicutu View Post
    this is kinda weird

    so bonus damage/elite damage/boss damage/main stat/crit damage none of these influence it?

    so it is capped from the start meaning the only way to increase it is through the 2 types of goblin jewels(3 of each) and
    more bio set pieces?

    basically any other stats don't matter at all?
    If you wanted to boost the damage of the DoT, it does need to be with Nature Damage, that is correct.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chessbunny For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    333
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Are the DOT effects part of the 5/5 set bonus, or can we use any items and still get the DOTs?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to zynkor For This Useful Post:


  14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Designer Chessbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zynkor View Post
    Are the DOT effects part of the 5/5 set bonus, or can we use any items and still get the DOTs?
    Each Bio Beast item applies its own unique DoT that stacks.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chessbunny For This Useful Post:


  16. #11
    Forum Adept Americanarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Detroit mi
    Posts
    317
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbunny View Post
    Each Bio Beast item applies its own unique DoT that stacks.
    Oooooo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #12
    Blogger Hercules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    631
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,381
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

    Default

    Thank you very much for listening to us and for the clarification, it really is a good set. I'm starting to love it <3




    [Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

  18. #13
    Blogger Hercules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    631
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,381
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

    Default

    Dear dev, is there any possibility to add the stones in token vendor? Maybe like bound. Each for 10k tokens. The confusion is so great that many people do not open the vault with goblin jewelry.




    [Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

  19. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    149
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    why does the amulet still have a 24 sec cooldown when all other pieces have like 10 sec

  20. #15
    Senior Member jazzbloonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    623
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbunny View Post
    Bio Beast Set Buff and Info!

    -Bio Beast DoT-
    Each Bio Beast accessory has a chance on hit to apply a 500 Nature Damage DoT (that stacks) to a random target for 8 seconds. This DoT is only influenced by Nature Damage, each point of Nature Damage you have will significantly increase the damage done by this DoT.

    -Bio Beast Amulet-
    Chance on hit to apply a 10-second buff that increases movement speed by 200% (that stacks) and +40 Nature Damage. Does not apply to PvP.
    Chance on hit to apply Bio Beast Amulet DoT.
    Has a 24-second cooldown.

    -Bio Beast Artifact-
    Chance on hit to apply Bio Beast Artifact DoT.
    It now has a 9-second cooldown. (This was reduced from 25-seconds)

    -Bio Beast Belt-
    Chance on hit to apply Bio Beast Belt DoT.
    It now has a 10-second cooldown. (This was reduced from 20-seconds)

    -Bio Beast Bracelet-
    Chance on hit to apply Bio Beast Bracelet DoT.
    It now has an 11-second cooldown. (This was reduced from 15-seconds)

    -Bio Beast Ring-
    Chance on hit to apply Bio Beast Ring DoT.
    It now has an 12-second cooldown. (This was reduced from 20-seconds)

    -Bio Beast Set Bonus-
    +20% Nature Damage, +25% Primary Stat, +25% Damage, +20% Critical Hit Damage, and +10% Health Leech.
    In Elder Woods, you gain an additional +5% Nature Damage, +5% Damage, +5% Critical Hit Damage, and +5% Lethality.


    Elemental Damage Information

    There is some confusion about how elemental damage works and is applied, so here is a brief explanation. Elemental Damage is only used for items or abilities that state they do Elemental Damage. At this time, the Bio Beast Set and some Elder Woods weapons are the only items that use the Elemental Damage stats. Elemental Damage can be used in all dungeons, it is not limited to Elder Wood's dungeons.
    Elemental damage applies to all dungeons. But it does more dmg to nature map mobs like ash forest or nah?
    Or isit a completely new type of dmg of its own that doesnt stack or get affected by others?

    Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk
    Meow~

  21. #16
    Senior Member jazzbloonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    623
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Furthermore, nature resist means resistance to dmg by nature type mobs in ash forest or does it have something to do with the toxin dmg once the debuff bar reaches max (aka how lethal it is)? Means it would also reduce the Dmg taken of the nature DoT from the bio beast set?

    Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk
    Meow~

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to jazzbloonist For This Useful Post:


  23. #17
    Senior Member Statsonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    686
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    I hope to see more of bio set in the future and not a one off item like rusk weapons

  24. #18
    Senior Member Megatr0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    688
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    185
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

    Default

    could you please add these descriptions to the bio beast items themselves please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #19
    Junior Member Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    theres still a confusion, some says that nature damage only applied into mobs with nature-like behaviour, so in other maps will not be working, can some explain about this?

  26. #20
    Senior Member Megatr0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    688
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    185
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

    Default

    they gotta add it to the description of the items in game , so we dont have to keep coming back and forth to see whats going on


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. sellin bio beast amulet warrior
    By DecDaDa in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2024, 09:29 AM
  2. Bio beast in elder woods
    By MaAaT in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2024, 12:12 PM
  3. S) Rogue Bio Beast Ring, Amulet, Artifact
    By Oouh No in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2024, 11:10 AM
  4. Bio beast vs ekenta
    By MaAaT in forum AL Suggestions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2024, 10:35 AM
  5. Sell Bio Beast Pendant And Ring(M)
    By Moisesrr in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2024, 07:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •