Thread: New Player here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New Player here

So I just joined today, loving the game so far. I do have a couple of quick questions that I wish to get answered, your helped will be much appreciated.

1. Besides using gold to buy in game items, can we use it to buy items from other members? And is this ok? (Gold not Platinum)

2. What else can I do with the armor and weapons I get through quest? Besides wearing and selling them? Can we trade and sell with other members for Gold?

And lastly
    3. When starting the game for some reason it didn't register my username, it gave me a default one. Can I change and how?

Thanks for reading this and helping me out in advance. Also feel free to give me some tips to properly play. I'm new to MMOS, I'm usually more into FPS. Most of the RPGs that I've played are single player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

All I can say... Welcome to PL! Have a great time =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default New Player here

You can sell , trade and buy items from other members its just whether they want to or not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default New Player here

I don't think you can change the username ... I think the only way is to create a new account
    And Welcome !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rockburg View Post
    So I just joined today, loving the game so far. I do have a couple of quick questions that I wish to get answered, your helped will be much appreciated.
    Welcome!

1. Besides using gold to buy in game items, can we use it to buy items from other members? And is this ok? (Gold not Platinum)

2. What else can I do with the armor and weapons I get through quest? Besides wearing and selling them? Can we trade and sell with other members for Gold?
    Yes, you can use gold and items to trade with other players. This is ok and generally accepted in MMOs. There are some restricted items that cannot be traded. These will say so when you try. Generally these are items you purchased with plat or special award items or special quest items.

Tap/Click on the other player's name on the left of your screen and you will see a TRADE tab in addition to a GIVE tab. There are confirmations; be sure, especially for trading, to check the gold and items, before confirming.

There is also a Consignment Shoppe (CS) in Balefort Castle where you put up your items for sale for gold and purchase other people's items using your own gold. The CS is more arms length and you do not have to be online for one of your items to sell. In any case, you should check out the CS for prices on in game items.

And lastly
    3. When starting the game for some reason it didn't register my username, it gave me a default one. Can I change and how?
    Actually, I registered using my email so it's under my email for me. If you have any questions, I would suggest asking support@spacetimestudios.com. Or use the support button just above this thread. Support is very good here.

Thanks for reading this and helping me out in advance. Also feel free to give me some tips to properly play. I'm new to MMOS, I'm usually more into FPS. Most of the RPGs that I've played are single player.
    You can try reading the guide section if you need more specific help. Also, reading forums is always a good idea for games you have just begun.

MMOs are not that different from single player, other than there are other players in the game and they and you can help each other to play various aspects of the game. If you are alone in the playground, you kick the ball alone. If you have friends, you kick the ball to each other. MMOs are like an open playground. Treat people with respect and have fun!

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for your help, really appreciate it