Thread: Purp reroll to green gems? Blacksmoke reroll Glitch??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Exclamation Purp reroll to green gems? Blacksmoke reroll Glitch??

Today while farming underworld for an hour with 100% luck on i kept rerolling for green gems and not getting one pink or seeing one peice of gear looted the whole time. STS did you by accident or on purpose make rerolls instead of from purple>pink GEAR go to purple>crafting gems?
    Did anyone else notice anything like this?
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Ive also been getting a ton of green gems dropped.
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Definitely something wrong with the rerolls I used d 80plat elix with bigger luck today for 60mins i keep rerolling gems with no pinks drop nor purples seems i keep getting green drop today. Please sts what's going on.... it feels like i wasted my 80 plat for nothing & yes i did all my 60min on plat map no pinks all green dropped!

L66 SerahsHeart L76 AriaDust & Loveletters
    PROPHECY GUILD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Sounds bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Sounds bad
    Yup very bad! After continues farming for 60mins no pinks no farming for today until i hear what's going on?

L66 SerahsHeart L76 AriaDust & Loveletters
    PROPHECY GUILD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AriaDust:847470
    Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Sounds bad
    Yup very bad! After continues farming for 60mins no pinks no farming for today until i hear what's going on?
    Well if u dont see pinks thats fine fir 60mins but i mean the purps goin to greens? Eek wasted plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Weird... I thought crafting items were completely different loot tables >.>! Well, hope you reroll into a diamond instead!

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    Weird... I thought crafting items were completely different loot tables >.>! Well, hope you reroll into a diamond instead!
    So did I. and since there is no drop below a green gem in BSM it must be re-rolling from something else. since purples re-roll to pink and i didn't get any after an hour of shammy underground runs i figured it was skipping pink and going to crafting?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I've been farming for a couple of days now in the plat dungeon with the crazy ale elixir (35% luck) and my big luck helm, and what I can tell you for sure is that the drop rate is much lower in BSM than it was in Humania -- and I like this! Yes, pinks are very rare in BSM. That means they will actually hold their value somewhat. I spent about 3 hours farming yesterday and used around 100 plat, and I dropped one recipe and two red diamonds -- all were rerolls.

When I used to farm Monster Bash in Humania with a luck elixir, almost every drop would end up being a purple, with an occasional green or pink. That means most of the drops were greens before being rerolled, with very few oranges, and some purples mixed in. However, in BSM almost every drop ends up being rerolled to a green, with an very occasional purple or pink. This means that oranges are most common before the reroll. It seems as if the drop table is shifted down to make pinks very rare.

Just remember, this means that the items will actually hold their value somewhat. I just hope they don't add a quest for the diamonds, or if they do make it something very hard to accomplish so that people don't continue doing the quest after they craft their sets and cause a huge surplus of diamonds the way they did with the ocean blue diamonds last campaign.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I've been farming for a couple of days now in the plat dungeon with the crazy ale elixir (35% luck) and my big luck helm, and what I can tell you for sure is that the drop rate is much lower in BSM than it was in Humania -- and I like this! Yes, pinks are very rare in BSM. That means they will actually hold their value somewhat. I spent about 3 hours farming yesterday and used around 100 plat, and I dropped one recipe and two red diamonds -- all were rerolls.

When I used to farm Monster Bash in Humania with a luck elixir, almost every drop would end up being a purple, with an occasional green or pink. That means most of the drops were greens before being rerolled, with very few oranges, and some purples mixed in. However, in BSM almost every drop ends up being rerolled to a green, with an very occasional purple or pink. This means that oranges are most common before the reroll. It seems as if the drop table is shifted down to make pinks very rare.

Just remember, this means that the items will actually hold their value somewhat. I just hope they don't add a quest for the diamonds, or if they do make it something very hard to accomplish so that people don't continue doing the quest after they craft their sets and cause a huge surplus of diamonds the way they did with the ocean blue diamonds last campaign.
    What im talking about is how in underworld u get 2-4 pinks if you run shammy an hour. not you dont get any and if u do get anything its a diamond or recipe.
    And you all have proved that the gear just seems not to drop off rerolls anymore. As none of you mentioned looting GEAR. its not that they are rare. we all know that its just all of a suden they are not droping.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

I confess, i took all the pinks from the bosses, ill b liquidatin them all night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark:847637
    I confess, i took all the pinks from the bosses, ill b liquidatin them all night
    So that's why I saw you lingering around in the vault >_>

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun:847647
    Quote Originally Posted by LwMark:847637
    So that's why I saw you lingering around in the vault >_>
    There actually is way to fall into a hole in a Blacksmoke map, that leads to a underground sewers system that leads to under balefort, i have been usin it to easily transport the items with out being recognize, i feel comfortable about releasin this info because no one i assume will be able to find the secret hole anyways

*cough* the little passage in the crafters tent in balefort sewer town * cough* *cough* *cough*
    Last edited by LwMark; 11-10-2012 at 03:30 PM.