Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultimate Binder Challenge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabedez View Post
    wonder if i can still join ...
    You can still join. Just send Myself, Axania, or Okafleeba a friend request and we will start the challenge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Hmm Well Bet The judges Will Get LOTS of profit !!

Hate people who thinks their bad and all tht >.< HELLO This the real world Wake Up!! #Be yourself ^.^ By: Unknowable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

About the whole gambling issue, gambling is all about luck, completing this challenge involves strategic thinking. It is not a luck issue.

I don't get why everyone seems to be so concerned with the gold and not just think of this as a fun way to try something different in DL. (no one complained about the AOTA challenge when it had the same rule but anyway....) Especially considering that because of the DL level requirements issue, anyone taking this challenge would have to be level 28+... I don't think 10k is such a terrible amount for those levels.

But anyway we shall give you more incentive: 10k if you lose, 20k if you win!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyanka View Post
    About the whole gambling issue, gambling is all about luck, completing this challenge involves strategic thinking. It is not a luck issue.

I don't get why everyone seems to be so concerned with the gold and not just think of this as a fun way to try something different in DL. (no one complained about the AOTA challenge when it had the same rule but anyway....) Especially considering that because of the DL level requirements issue, anyone taking this challenge would have to be level 28+... I don't think 10k is such a terrible amount for those levels.

But anyway we shall give you more incentive: 10k if you lose, 20k if you win!
    Your contest looks fine to me ... with the AOTA Survival Challenge, Castdown will tell ya that we did not make money and even lost funds by organizing (when you factor in bloodpacks and people winning). Speaking for myself, I know that I did not gain any profit from the challenge, even with any rule changes implemented. Maybe I just keep inviting too many good players to do the challenge, lol. From my perspective, the challenge we made up was never intended for a profit, but simply to challenge others; sure there was, and still is a possibility of a profit. Again, I do not have a problem with the contest, heck I can't even play cause I do not have dark binding, lol. I would say that it is the most challenging contest out there given the prerequisites (see first page of thread).

When I respect I will try, and probably lose 10K ... one power, no melee attack, 1 life, no blood packs, and time restriction = most challenging contest on Dark Legends!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam_Arah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Imma ask
    DL 36 ... Qingstana (qing>Flareblitz>Gilgameshqing), DL 35 Kingsan Crusadin', DL 22 Arkbringaqing My arse arse. (btw aka Twinker)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Arah View Post
    Your contest looks fine to me ... with the AOTA Survival Challenge, Castdown will tell ya that we did not make money and even lost funds by organizing (when you factor in bloodpacks and people winning). Speaking for myself, I know that I did not gain any profit from the challenge, even with any rule changes implemented. Maybe I just keep inviting too many good players to do the challenge, lol. From my perspective, the challenge we made up was never intended for a profit, but simply to challenge others; sure there was, and still is a possibility of a profit. Again, I do not have a problem with the contest, heck I can't even play cause I do not have dark binding, lol. I would say that it is the most challenging contest out there given the prerequisites (see first page of thread).

When I respect I will try, and probably lose 10K ... one power, no melee attack, 1 life, no blood packs, and time restriction = most challenging contest on Dark Legends!
    Correction: no weapon attack, but bashing is allowed, lol
    DL 36 ... Qingstana (qing>Flareblitz>Gilgameshqing), DL 35 Kingsan Crusadin', DL 22 Arkbringaqing My arse arse. (btw aka Twinker)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Qingsanale1st For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qingsanale1st View Post
    Correction: no weapon attack, but bashing is allowed, lol
    So you mean you can use bare fists ... so melee attack, but no weapon equiped?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

The rules say you cannot use the attack button... so no melee attack with either weapons or fists. You can equip a weapon for its stats but you cant use it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

ooops, I missed that! Then Better to just equip the best stat weap, but forget about the attacking button altogether (ONLY DB), let's just run around!

Oh but the rules didn't say we can't respec during the run to change our passives, but that would waste time...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

what times are you guys available?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dayslayer View Post
    Attachment 20459

20k?? Kinda week reward for such a deep challenge.. Step it up guys.
    hear hear, one skill only means a lot of merit... especially if they make us do more enemy maps
    Btw it would be so cool to commission a pic like that one you posted...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Qingsana Loses

Name:  challenge.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  54.2 KB
    Last edited by Anashef; 12-03-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Qingsana second try... Winner!!!

Name:  challenge.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  67.7 KB

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Anashef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

As per usual, I am late to the party. This looks quite interesting. May have to run it sometime, if it even still exists. I do so love a challenge, and this one would probably make me think. Love when people come up with things like this, for it makes the game interesting again. As an aside, would take this opportunity to throw a shout out to all my friends from the multiple guilds that I have met, roll with, and just kick back and relax. Good luck to any who take this one....seems like it'll be difficult.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly