Default [Guide] Zero Death - Any Class

Index:

• Leveling up (Funded & Unfunded)
    • Warrior Skills & Stats
    • Rogue Skills & Stats
    • Sorcerer Skills & Stats

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Leveling UP
    **ONLY DIFFERENCE FROM FUNDED TO UNFUNDED IS ABILITY TO AFFORD ARMOR/WEAPON & POTIONS**

Tips before leveling:
    -Watch your ping. If your spiking avoid killing monsters so you dont end up dieing
    -Always have your pet desummoned. (They kill steal - only helpful in tomb,crypt,hauntlet)
    -If you wish to solo just add a person to the party and run separate instances
    -The best method to solo is find a solo partner wanting to run seperate instances so they can maximize their kills
    -Avoid party killing because you cant depend on others when going zero death only yourself
    -Focus on strength armor & your other stat for weapon and jewelry unless warrior than all strength. You want high strength when soloing

Level 1-5

Leveling 1-5 even if you want extend this to 1-8 if you want to farm the boss stabb to obtain silver chests (I suggest saving all of them til level 10+). The most effective and cheapest way to level through 1-5 is to go to the first map ,Brackenridge forest, and solo (see tips to learn to solo). After you beat the map continue to Aqueducts than go back to the portal behind to your have a remade map of Brackenridge forest.

I found brackenridge the best leveling til level 8 because it allowed me to gain enough stat points for strength & skill points so later levels I wasn't so squishy. The monsters in brackenridge do not get any more difficult the higher level you are. Plus I got around 10 silver chests betime level 8 and got my complete armor set for level 10.

Level 5-8

If you decided to opt away from doing brackenridge to level 8 than this is another method which is a lot more potion wasting but if your looking for quicker kills because more monsters than follow this method.

At level 5 you will continue into Aqueducts and run through the level clearing only the monsters (avoid boss if you are looking for quickest kills & exp). Once finished with Aqueducts continue to Village. The reason village is good at this level is because of the more clustered amount of monsters allowing you to utilize your AoE skills for quick killing and exp. In village only kill monsters avoid the first boss and if you wish avoid second boss even though he "spawns" monsters which is a great way to get your kdr up.

I found village to be best from level 8-10 but doing it at 5/6 works almost the same just feels like I'm using a bit more potions than I would of liked. I suggest always skipping the first boss because you will waste more mana potions than you would like for little reward. The second boss is very quick and also if you keep it alive long enough it spawns monsters allowing you to get more quick&easy kills.

Level 8-10

If you decided to opt away from continuing vilage to level 10 than this is another method which is as easy just monsters are not as bunched up as in village.

At level 8 you can proceed from village to the next map named 'Gold Mine'. This map has a difficult boss so I'd avoid the boss all together and strictly just kill monsters and remake the map. The reason why the boss is so difficult is the high amount of hp, high def, protective shield, and also spawns minibosses. The monsters in this map you will have no trouble with because at level 8-10 you have enough skills to clear them out. The only difference between this map and village is that village's monsters are more clustered and map is alot shorter allowing quicker kills/exp. The only reason I'd suggest even going to this map is to clear it to go to the next town which gives you access to tomb (great place for KDR).

ADDING MORE LATER I GTG SHOWER & STUFFFFFFF. GOT ALOT MORE TO ADD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, If anyone has a good skill build for warrior 0 death please post
    Last edited by PvE; 11-11-2012 at 03:24 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PvE For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Nice guide! I have my own little secrets for 0 death .
    I'm at 500 kills with 0 death ATM -_- On mage..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I see the point in avoiding deaths as much as possible (imagine it would be you) but 0 deaths chars don't earn any respect of the other players since they never fight tough bosses or join harder lvls.
    So what's the point of being a 0 death char if not respect?
    Last edited by Kuero; 11-11-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

my friend weed has like 9k kills 9 deaths lol.
    but in this game the slightest lag while soloing will kill you if you are any class other than the melee warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocat View Post
    Nice guide! I have my own little secrets for 0 death .
    I'm at 500 kills with 0 death ATM -_- On mage..
    Mages tbh are as easy as warriors for no deaths. Because of high dps aoe's and pure str you literally never die.

&& at the comment of no respect because you avoid all high lvl bosses and such. This point is invalid because on my rogue I'm no death and have completed the FULL campaign solo and also have run parties to help lower lvl friends out. Being no death shows commitment and doesnt mean you dont enjoy the game or just stick to lvling on low lvl monsters. This guide strictly is for those looking to lvl with no death, get great kdr. If you opt to go no death in a full party than go ahead, everyone has their own desired gameplay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinMuch View Post
    Mages tbh are as easy as warriors for no deaths. Because of high dps aoe's and pure str you literally never die.

&& at the comment of no respect because you avoid all high lvl bosses and such. This point is invalid because on my rogue I'm no death and have completed the FULL campaign solo and also have run parties to help lower lvl friends out. Being no death shows commitment and doesnt mean you dont enjoy the game or just stick to lvling on low lvl monsters. This guide strictly is for those looking to lvl with no death, get great kdr. If you opt to go no death in a full party than go ahead, everyone has their own desired gameplay.
    True! So on my mage, should I put everything on Str?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Why is my point invalid? If you have managed all bosses and lvls with the weakest class and managed to stay alive you surely earn respect (if you can show the necessary title awards)
    I haven't played Al yet but from SL I know ppl whose are wasting insane amounts of $ for being able to farm kills on low lvl areas and leading the leaderboards with the best kdr. Those kind of ppl might only earn beginner's respect.
    But to my original question:
    I was just asking if there's a point beside respect. You said for commitment.
    Sounds legit
    But thx you answered my question.
    Last edited by Kuero; 11-11-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

@Astrocat, Yes for mage I would go pure str just because of the fact at higher levels you will have enough int from weapon/armor/jewelry that the bonus addition stats wont matter. As a mage you are VERRRY weak HP wise causing you to not be able to pull large mobs to AoE. Pure str with str armor allows me to pull as you've seen before (Im pve ingame thats my main, its not no death).

@Kuero, I was just stating that it does have other reasoning and not really just for respect. I like no death just because it proves to me that I could do it and allow others to show my dedication. Same like No kill/ No deaths in PL. Yes, its leeching but it shows they had enough time to waste to get no kills/no deaths and such a high level.
    T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

@Astrocat, Yes for mage I would go pure str just because of the fact at higher levels you will have enough int from weapon/armor/jewelry that the bonus addition stats wont matter. As a mage you are VERRRY weak HP wise causing you to not be able to pull large mobs to AoE. Pure str with str armor allows me to pull as you've seen before (Im pve ingame thats my main, its not no death).

@Kuero, I was just stating that it does have other reasoning and not really just for respect. I like no death just because it proves to me that I could do it and allow others to show my dedication. Same like No kill/ No deaths in PL. Yes, its leeching but it shows they had enough time to waste to get no kills/no deaths and such a high level.

The thing about AL is that when you level the monsters fit to your level increasement meaning the monsters you face at level one will still hit as hard as you at level 5/10. In games like PL when you level up monsters become weaker. In AL when you party monsters become stronger and when you level monsters will alter to your level. So running lets say the first level all the time doesnt mean your running a weaker instance but infact your just running the same instance you would at level 1 (same monster attack damage towards you but increased to fit your level).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I see the point of self commitment. You answered my question already with your first comment. Thx again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinMuch View Post
    Party with me in game. You will see that even with pure str, A. you cannot tank as good as a warrior, and B. you kill way too slow so having the extra hp becomes rather pointless.
    I can 1 shot lower level mobs with fire/light/clock and for higher level maps I 2 shot. It's something you cannot do unless you like to clear maps 1 monster at a time instead of pulling a mob.

So for confused mages out there, try 50/50 str/int (I guarantee you this is enough). If you can handle it try 25/75 str/int, and if you can handle that go pure int with a pink nuke pet.
    Last edited by gundamsone; 11-11-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

And the point of this is?

PL-ItsNiNNY-76 PL-Uglybearlolz-76
    AL-NiNNY-21 Rogue
    AL-NiN-21 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiN View Post
    And the point of this is?
    Will be pointless if they don't implement a kdr leaderboards which currently does not exist in game