Quote Originally Posted by Qingsanale1st:856363
....but WTF samhayne what "play better"?
....The Ghul guy's weakness is to Ice spells which neither warrior or Rogue can exploit making it a very tough fight to solo against... including the high damage output of every boss since this one....
Sometimes some party member leave all of a sudden and you by yourself, but you don't want to re-enter the place because it's annoying... Nerf All the bosses' and mob damage output by a half... cos rogues can't keep up with the numbe of hits made... or speed up rogues attacks by a lot, add range, and add number of enemies hit by from all of rogue's attacks... Grrr they die too fast
First I want to thank you for reading through my thread as I can see you are quoting my personal way to kill Ghul. Yes a sorcerer is required to do this so the warriors and Rogues are left behind when it comes to being able to use it.
If you feel you can't solo Ghul on your Rogue, grab a friend that has the Ice Bolt. Warriors can definitely solo him with their armor but it takes them a while to put enough damage into him (Warriors may have a good base damage but they are a bit slow)
Now I see what you are concerned of next. Your party members disappear in the middle of battle and you find yourself in the middle of battle? It happens. The good thing for you is that the mobs weaken as less people are on. That's why a lot of people are favoring to go solo.
Third one you strayed off on me as we never talked about mobs or if the bosses punch too hard. (I made a thread that helps you kill them without dying. Should be around here somewhere)
Nerf the bosses and mobs? Then you follow it up with a small rant on how Rogues die quickly and need a buff? I can assure you that Rogues already had their skill damage boosted. Rogues die quickly because they can kill quickly. It's a balance I say. Either you need new gear, tactics, skill sets, or a good party, or you should reconsider switching to the warrior if survival is mostly in your interests.