Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zevon and yaniz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default Zevon and yaniz

I been thinking, our vular drops need to take a break or a drop rate decrease a BIG one lol these two vanitys were great items that got ruined the drop rate,is way to high and go to auction there 100c this is saying something I,remember when they were 10k rising in prices till ucs savant came which,is when they started dropping like flies MY opinion is they should definitely lower drop rate or even stop it temporarily so it can recover slowly, but enough about what I think, what do YOU think, btw just wanted to bring this up was wondering if anyone had the same thought's I have, so this is just all opinions.
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

i agree, or they can also bring new pets
    Officer of League of Assassinz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Lolz why increase? Its good that theyre so cheap because not everyone is rich in SL. So everybody can get pets.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cephei For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I'm with Axton on this one - let everybody have a chance to boost dodge or crits

on the side note: WHAT pet do you use at the new cap and WHY?
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I'm with Axton on this one.

And + the drop rate of these pets were changed before [or they changed the luck (the luck enhancer) on these pets before]. Why do you want to change it again? I think if it's changed once, it shouldn't be changed again.

SL: Ark;Misfit;Sleepingpills;Hugster // DL: Ark // AL: Ark // PL: Ark
    [Retired Player]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Leave it as is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

lol i love it how its 100c.. and when first came out it was like 900k+

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chukie View Post
    lol i love it how its 100c.. and when first came out it was like 900k+
    That's insane lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cephei:850538
    Lolz why increase? Its good that theyre so cheap because not everyone is rich in SL. So everybody can get pets.
    to buy them you don't have to be rich have you seen auction 100c each and page continues, goes on and on and I'm sure I'm not the only with 16 of each zevon and yaniz
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip:850547
    I'm with Axton on this one - let everybody have a chance to boost dodge or crits

on the side note: WHAT pet do you use at the new cap and WHY?
    lol I'm sure anyone can figure out why anyway I use yaniz still love my zevon
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

forgot pets are level38 if you don't have 200-1k creds by level 38 your doing something wrong lol who else can bring up a argument
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiarck View Post
    forgot pets are level38 if you don't have 200-1k creds by level 38 your doing something wrong lol who else can bring up a argument

I've met many people who don't have that.

You know why they don't have even that? It's because they're so focused on playing the game, that they buy stims to not die. Some of those people don't have a guild with Tier 3, so they end up wasting a lot of their money on stims. Also, maybe they want/need new gear because they are soloing most of the time and they don't want to die.

Not everyone has 1k, whatever the reason on why that is, so they shouldn't drop the rates.

Heck, these pets have lost so much value that I don't even bother selling them. I just give them to random l 38's+ who don't have one, it's not hurting me and I could be helping them.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995:852451

I've met many people who don't have that.

You know why they don't have even that? It's because they're so focused on playing the game, that they buy stims to not die. Some of those people don't have a guild with Tier 3, so they end up wasting a lot of their money on stims. Also, maybe they want/need new gear because they are soloing most of the time and they don't want to die.

Not everyone has 1k, whatever the reason on why that is, so they shouldn't drop the rates.

Heck, these pets have lost so much value that I don't even bother selling them. I just give them to random l 38's+ who don't have one, it's not hurting me and I could be helping them.
    my point exactly and please lol 100c? Don't forget people here generous at times lol I do give alot proven is they usually quit lol anyone 35+ and knows what there doing is a no to me though lmao , next
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

my point exactly and please lol 100c? Don't forget people here generous at times lol I do give alot proven is they usually quit lol anyone 35+ and knows what there doing is a no to me though lmao , next

First off, I never once said anything about 100c.

Secondly, try to make more sense with what you're saying.

Now, you want these pets to go up in price and down in drop rates? Why? So you can make money and have newer players begging even more for pets?

Since the pets price is so low, just about any level player can afford one now. Why would the devs take what makes people happy away, just because some want to make some money? They won't, it's stupid.

Pets have had higher drop rates since the Prometheus event, when they were at 5k-10k. Nothing has changed, but more people getting lucky with dropping them.

Oh yea one more thing:

You're arguments don't make sense, the way you present them doesn't make sense, you don't make sense at all. If you want to actually argue, try to make sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995:853930

First off, I never once said anything about 100c.

Secondly, try to make more sense with what you're saying.

Now, you want these pets to go up in price and down in drop rates? Why? So you can make money and have newer players begging even more for pets?

Since the pets price is so low, just about any level player can afford one now. Why would the devs take what makes people happy away, just because some want to make some money? They won't, it's stupid.

Pets have had higher drop rates since the Prometheus event, when they were at 5k-10k. Nothing has changed, but more people getting lucky with dropping them.

Oh yea one more thing:

You're arguments don't make sense, the way you present them doesn't make sense, you don't make sense at all. If you want to actually argue, try to make sense.
    pfft please, ANYWAY im saying this, because to me this is,sorta like nova all over again a good item ruined, BUT can still be reversed although effects wont be seen for a while and again lowering, drop rates can open a door for new pets that boost stats like armor and dps and a new player wouldnt,have ANY problem buying one, prices wouldnt raise for months so get your facts straight
    Last edited by Zodiarck; 11-15-2012 at 10:43 PM.
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

pfft please, ANYWAY im saying this, because to me this is,sorta like nova all over again a good item ruined, BUT can still be reversed although effects wont be seen for a while and again lowering, drop rates can open a door for new pets that boost stats like armor and dps and a new player wouldnt,have ANY problem buying one, prices wouldnt raise for months so get your facts straight

Lmao.

Mkay, wanna play I'll play.

Every item is like this, drop rates go up and the price gets ruined. Not just nova, so get your facts straight.

It can't be reversed, too many people have too many of the pets. There's also no need for the devs to "fix" the drop rates.

A new player wouldn't have any problem getting one? Loads of new players have a hard time getting 1k+, if it wasn't so hard to them they wouldn't be begging for money. Again, get your facts straight.

Don't act like you know things just to prove yourself right. You don't know if a new player wouldn't have a problem buying a pet. So again, get your facts straight.

Oh yea btw, you're not saying any of this, you're typing it.
    Last edited by javier995; 11-16-2012 at 01:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995:854241

Lmao.

Mkay, wanna play I'll play.

Every item is like this, drop rates go up and the price gets ruined. Not just nova, so get your facts straight.

It can't be reversed, too many people have too many of the pets. There's also no need for the devs to "fix" the drop rates.

A new player wouldn't have any problem getting one? Loads of new players have a hard time getting 1k+, if it wasn't so hard to them they wouldn't be begging for money. Again, get your facts straight.

Don't act like you know things just to prove yourself right. You don't know if a new player wouldn't have a problem buying a pet. So again, get your facts straight.

Oh yea btw, you're not saying any of this, you're typing it.
    (irrelevant pointless to bring that up) k the pets aren't 1k there 100c so, 1k shouldn't even be brought up, and yea items do get ruined but don't forget vanity is still vanity, btw not every item gets ruined just some and it would its called decline in numbers and you said it yourself people have to many of them so why would price be 1k? And again, btw I'm doing both, so like I said get your facts straight
    Last edited by Zodiarck; 11-16-2012 at 07:06 AM.
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

And if prices won't go up like you say they won't cause of to many of them, why are you worried about it?
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Zodiarck..lol, don't even try.. U won't win. Trust me.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

(irrelevant pointless to bring that up) k the pets aren't 1k there 100c so, 1k shouldn't even be brought up, and yea items do get ruined but don't forget vanity is still vanity, btw not every item gets ruined just some and it would its called decline in numbers and you said it yourself people have to many of them so why would price be 1k? And again, btw I'm doing both, so like I said get your facts straight
    Did I state the price of the pets were 1k? No, I said that many people don't even have 1k. I bring it up because those people aren't focused on getting all the vanity, they're using every last bit of the credits to buy stims. In other words, some are down right broke.

A decline in numbers of what? The item drop rate has gone up, that's a rise in numbers. A decline in price is what would be better, not a decline in numbers.

Oh and btw, quit trying to say I stated the price would be 1k, because I never did.

Get your facts straight before you want to argue kid.

And if prices won't go up like you say they won't cause of to many of them, why are you worried about it?
    I never stated that I was worried about them. What I stated was that the devs shouldn't "fix" the drop rate. It's fine how it is, and it should stay that way. You're the one worrying about it since you're the one making a thread about it.

Oh btw! It's called edit post option, learn to use it.