Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please increase red diamond drop rates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Default please increase red diamond drop rates

twice I've recieved a 3x combo blessing since crafting has come out (comes with 30% luck). I've farmed blacksmoke for 3 hours both time while wearing big luck and have recieved 0 red diamonds. i got a presto gem the first day and a hawkeye gem today. Not only have I not gotten a red diamond, I haven't even seen one drop. That's about 90 runs and 450 drops (most of been full groups) and not 1 red diamond. I don't think I should have to buy an 80 plat an hour shamus elixir, a 40 plat an hour thrasher and 3 plat per run entry fee into underground to craft my set. I also don't think red diamonds should be selling for 800k-1m when you need at least 7 to craft a 3 piece set or 11 to craft 4 piece set. I also don't think drop rates on pinks in blacksmoke should be so low that the complete set sells for more than the gold cap.

I personally feel like after farming for 6 hours I should have at least 3 of the gems by now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

How is it that you have done 90 runs in BSM in 3 hours? That's 30 runs per hour, or 2 minutes per run? I don't think you could reach the boss in Dragons Nest in 2 minutes if you didn't kill a single mob along the way and just ran through the mobs. It would still take more than 2 minutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    How is it that you have done 90 runs in BSM in 3 hours? That's 30 runs per hour, or 2 minutes per run? I don't think you could reach the boss in Dragons Nest in 2 minutes if you didn't kill a single mob along the way and just ran through the mobs. It would still take more than 2 minutes.
    6 hours, not 3 hours. I had 3x combo 2 times and farmed for 3 hours each time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Still, that means 4 minutes per run. I'd like to see a youtube video posted of this 4 minute run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Still, that means 4 minutes per run. I'd like to see a youtube video posted of this 4 minute run.
    When I was with 3x combo group was no problem. 4 min. per run on any map.
    <Polish Legends Facebook>
    PL: Gibol, Gibolek, Gibolmag, Gibolol, Gibololo, GibolRanger
    AL: Gibol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

3 to 4min per run is doable on full party (75+) thrash/x3 combo. I 've done fews runs like that, i have x3 combo blessing and bought a 5min x1.5 exp, my exp elixir end on 1/3 Way of the next rmk, so i guess 4min per dragon nest run is doable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Post a video, then I'll believe it. I've been timing Underworld runs and I've been on dozens of them with full party of thrashers, and none have finished in less than 6 minutes, with the average being around 7-8 minutes. And Underworld is a much shorter dungeon with half the mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Underworld have more bosses, and hard killed mini bosses like emma, the bird and bear at the beginning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Underworld has 73 mobs, which about equal the mobs, not half

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If the Devs increase drop rates of NRDs, then it wouldn't be legendary loot, will it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Post a video, then I'll believe it. I've been timing Underworld runs and I've been on dozens of them with full party of thrashers, and none have finished in less than 6 minutes, with the average being around 7-8 minutes. And Underworld is a much shorter dungeon with half the mobs.
    I think we are not talking about the same map, im talking about dragon nest map, not the Underwolrd dungeon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

in underworld erruption i see drop a lot of red diamonds. i got a few there and also many recipes drops, but saw less equip pinks
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default please increase red diamond drop rates

Sorry but why raise it when it's already high enough. Be patient I would know prices are dropping. I buy at least 5 a day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nmyxspaceship View Post
    Sorry but why raise it when it's already high enough. Be patient I would know prices are dropping. I buy at least 5 a day.
    because it's not high enough. I haven't seen a single one drop in the non plat maps in hours and hours of farming.
    i don't think I should have to pay 80 plat an hour for shamus elixir, 40 an hour for thrasher and then 3 plat per run just to have a chance at one. I feel like after 10 hours of farming I should be at least half way if not all the way to getting my items crafted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I'll say once again, the drop rate is the same for the paid dungeon, you just get more drops in a shorter amount of time. For example, last night I ran the paid dungeon for 3 hours and got one Diamond and one recipe, both of which came right at the end of the 3 hours. Prior to getting those 2 drops, I had run the dungeon at least 25 times with no pinks. 25 runs in the paid dungeon with 7 bosses means I got 175 drops without seeing a pink. So that is the equivalent of running Dragon's Nest 175 times in a row and seeing no pinks. Even if you can manage to run Dragon's Nest in 4 minutes, that would mean spending 12 hours in a row with no pink drops.

I'll say this again, I want to have a chance to try to obtain gear that is very rare and that not everyone can have. If there is enough diamonds and L75 pinks for everyone to have a crafted set, then I don't want it. If Pocket Legends becomes a game where the best gear is easily obtainable for everyone, I will lose interest completely.

The best gear should be that which is very rare and at best only a very small percentage of players should be able to obtain with very hard work and some luck. Crafting has been out now for one week and everyone is already crying that they didn't get enough diamonds to craft their set yet. Geeezzz!!! If it was that easy for everyone the game would become boring very quick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

wvhills bes bird
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ninjaduck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

was the recent update for this diamond drop rate
    <LIMITED>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

IMA hehehehehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

For example, last night I ran the paid dungeon for 3 hours and got one Diamond and one recipe, both of which came right at the end of the 3 hours. Prior to getting those 2 drops, I had run the dungeon at least 25 times with no pinks. 25 runs in the paid dungeon with 7 bosses means I got 175 drops without seeing a pink.
    When you say you saw no pinks, you mean you did not receive any pinks yourself or there weren't any pink drops in general in these 25 paid dungeon runs? In case you mean you didn't receive anything yourself but other people were getting pinks, how many were these pinks (approximately)? Also, how frequent were purple drops?
    When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled / Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about and gallantly he chickened out / Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Robin!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

This is why I don't endgame pvp. At low levels, you don't need to spend hours and hours just to get one ingredient in making a recipe. All you needs is a forg. bow, and spam screen.