Thread: New guild hero of Heros

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default New guild hero of Heros

Hey guys bray here am I'm back I made a new better guild that I will keep this time but I made a rule you must be a lvl 50+ and have experience playing pl also ill need some officer to help me with ideas and rules also we will need some people willing to join and become a very good officer so if you Wana join add ibirdyi GM or my officers jeobasa or Joeythethree Ty have a nice day see u in pl

The few,The rouge- Apexed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

k me and some of my bros think that for the best of the guild and everyone is to let any lvl join who cares really its just a number so if you wana join you can pm me or ask one of my people pls get in touch with us soon because sonn you will have to be accpeted into it also we got tier3 and players who farm and pvp we will need a pvp expert to help all of us with pvp builds gar abd what we should try all so i wana thank all the people that joined and hope we get new faces soon. all i can say is enjoy pl and hope to see you soon also i wana say that the guilds for nice mature players who know kinnda alot but if your new we will love to help you out in anway we can so like i say enjoy each others and have fun most imporent rule enjoy my guild and have fun makes my job way easyer also i will need 4 officers who are willing to join and help most of us got jobs so we cant be on 24/7 so me and officers will do a draft we will need atleast 10 people allply so we can get started so if you wana join post ur lvl name and age put if you wana join just say the guilds name so cya very soon

The few,The rouge- Apexed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

You can edit your original post instead of creating two by clicking the "edit post" at the bottom of the post by the reply buttons

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Yes please do that ... its less confusing