Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 553

Thread: Looking for a Guild Thread

  1. #1
    Senior Member Ark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States, Florida
    Posts
    994
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

    Default Looking for a Guild Thread

    Use this thread to post if you are looking for a guild OR guilds looking for players.

    RULES:
    • NO bad language
    • ONLY used to look for a guild (or guild looking for players)
    • Follow ToS
    • NO conflicts on this thread



    To players that are seeking for a guild, please post in the following format:

    IGN(s):

    Class:

    Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc):

    Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself):

    To guilds that are seeking for players, please post in the following format:

    Guild Name:

    Player(s) Name (Who players should contact in-game if they are interested):

    Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc):

    Seeking What Class (Warrior, Rogue, Sorcerer, or all):

    Other Info. (You may put a link to your guild website or your guild forum here):

    ***Guilds who are interested in someone should use the Private Message function to contact potential recruits and discuss membership. This also applies to players who are interested in joining a guild.***
    Last edited by Ark; 07-16-2013 at 04:46 AM.

    SL: Ark;Misfit;Sleepingpills;Hugster // DL: Ark // AL: Ark // PL: Ark
    [Retired Player]

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ark For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,273
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    938
    Thanked in
    614 Posts

    Default

    Ask punishment to join Eclipse. I was in there, then I deleted my mage.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Ark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States, Florida
    Posts
    994
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

    Default

    I'll go first

    IGN(s):
    Misfit

    Class:
    Rogue

    Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc):
    Don't matter

    Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself):
    I'm thee BOMB! ;D that will be all...

    SL: Ark;Misfit;Sleepingpills;Hugster // DL: Ark // AL: Ark // PL: Ark
    [Retired Player]

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ark For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Fastronaut Nightarcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Shire - Hobbiton
    Posts
    1,189
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    89
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    IGN(s):
    Gandalf

    Class:
    Sorcerer

    Type of Guild:
    A guild where skilled players often do elite/hardcore runs, farming, & general endgame stuff.

    Other Info.:
    I was the first level 16 in AL (back during the Beta)
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

    Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightarcher For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Senior Member Jblazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,923
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    461
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

    Default

    Arcanes Elite would love to have you

  9. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In my Entmoot
    Posts
    4,674
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    445
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    503
    Thanked in
    300 Posts

    Default


    Guild Name: <Arcane Fellowship>

    Recruiters Names:
    Me on forums or Vystirch, Melodicdeath, Nicflamel, Bludgeoned/Lacerated, or Psychosrealm in game.

    Type of Guild:
    Elite family that does endgame pve and pvp. We enjoy having fun together and have no tolerance for Drama Queens or Beggars.

    We are looking for:
    All who are over joining lvl req. of 30+. We welcome all classes (subject to change lvl req. over time, check guild thread link below to make sure)

    Other Information:
    Guild STS Thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...p-gt-Reforged!
    Guild FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/164614170345951/



    Thanks,
    -Vys


    Last edited by Vystirch; 01-12-2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Adding photos

  10. #7
    Blogger cjswogkstkdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    Posts
    459
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    64
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    Guild Name
    Rage of Mages

    Officers
    Ghost (Guild Master), Clown, Yugi, Axion, Gladtoseeyou

    Or just ask anyone in Rage of Mages to recruit you

    Type of Guild
    Community-Based; What ever the derp and herp you want to do
    Ghost: No cursing please >:

    However, it seems that most of our guild mates likes to do elite runs

    Seeking Classes
    Any types of Legends
    (we even accept birds and aliens)

    Other Info
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ages-AL-Branch




     






    Last edited by cjswogkstkdg; 12-09-2012 at 02:33 AM.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cjswogkstkdg For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Lookin for guild. Lvl 12 sorc.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  13. #9
    Senior Member Jblazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,923
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    461
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

    Default

    Check out our guild thread.
    Arcanes Elite would love to have you.

  14. #10
    Senior Member Ark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States, Florida
    Posts
    994
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jblazer View Post
    Check out our guild thread.
    Arcanes Elite would love to have you.
    Why don't you put guild info, like everyone else...? So they will know what kind of guild you are and stuff..

    AND if you're interested in someone, you PM them.

    SL: Ark;Misfit;Sleepingpills;Hugster // DL: Ark // AL: Ark // PL: Ark
    [Retired Player]

  15. #11
    Senior Member Jblazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,923
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    461
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

    Default

    lol ok...DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!GOT THAT!Lol jk Sorry lol I'll pm and whatever else you said next time

  16. #12
    Senior Member Ark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States, Florida
    Posts
    994
    Blog Entries
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jblazer View Post
    lol ok...DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!GOT THAT!Lol jk Sorry lol I'll pm and whatever else you said next time
    I know that you're kidding, but you should read before posting.. It was in (*** ***) for a reason

    SL: Ark;Misfit;Sleepingpills;Hugster // DL: Ark // AL: Ark // PL: Ark
    [Retired Player]

  17. #13
    Senior Member Jblazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,923
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    461
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    I know that you're kidding, but you should read before posting.. It was in (*** ***) for a reason
    ya sorry

  18. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    IGN: Anitesi

    Class: Warrior

    Type of Guild: Any

    Other: I am a spacetimestudios veteran who has spent the most time playing Pocket Legends.

  19. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Edit: 12/22/2012

    OOC: I am impressed. Thanks Ark, for this thread, it actually worked. I was PM'd by some folks, and did a meet and greet, and voila -- Chiaroscuro is now guilded. Lovely!

    IC: ::Pwzaapppp!:: "oops, look out there! I be guilded! ::wanders off trilling in blue waves::


    Previous Post:

    Well shazzbott! I waited a whole week and a half to find someone online from the guild I wanted to join. Managed to get a screening, had to be told that was an interview, and ::shuffs a stubby blue toe on the ground:: I didn't make much of an impression on the warrior.

    To be honest, I didn't realize the warrior was of such a high echelon -- I must admit when you are asking to be a part of a guild and then 2 other folks walk up and start talking to the warrior saying "great stats; you impress me; an honor to meet you" well -- folks like me get a rock in the tummy feeling and wonder -- "Oh my Blue Goddess! I had the audacity to ask to join this warrior's guild?"

    Had to leave, and don't think I made the grade of the guild -- but I must say -- I think highly of them, and the person who interviewed me was polite, funny, and I would have loved to be a part of their family. I guess my response of "Well, I really like the name of your guild." wasn't too impressive. ::quack!::

    So here I am, standing in Windmoor City just watching everyone pass by, and it occurred to me to put up a billet! HAH! FWZAAAPPPP! Oops, 'scuse that sometimes my magic goes off without my expecting it. Good thing it only scorched the grass over there.

    Anyway, here's what Ark said to include:

    IGN:

    Chiaroscuro (no I don't speak Italian)

    Class:

    I have no class. Er, wait, you what I am? Blue. ER ... I mean Mage.


    Type of Guild:

    Casual, with knowledgeable folks who don't give a fig that I am a tinky blue, funny eared widget that dies constantly and roleplays to her hearts content.



    Other info:

    Want to have fun.

    No cussing. No smex talk, or inference -- PG 13 if you please.

    In real life I'm an old fart and I've been there and done "all that", I want to be around folks who have a grand sense of humor, aren't sarcastic, and enjoy having a fun, silly time.

    On at all times of the day/night, depending on my rl schedule. OK with any time zone.

    And, no, I'm not someone who knows the ins-and-outs of the games.

    Open to learning, particularly enjoy teamwork, finesse, and playing to have a good time.

    What does Chiro bring to a guild?

    A smile; the ability to die in a puff of smoke; and a penchant for hanging out at Windmoor Town because it was awful coming into the game not knowing how to do anything. Chiaro enjoys a good conversation. By the way, that's Frizz in the magic picture with Chiaro -- Frizz is great at making s'mores, it's all in the breath you know!

    Name:  Chiaroscuro_AND_Frizz.JPG
Views: 9018
Size:  32.0 KB
    Last edited by Chiaroscuro; 11-22-2012 at 10:20 AM.

  20. #16
    Senior Member Jblazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,923
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    461
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
    Well shazzbott! I waited a whole week and a half to find someone online from the guild I wanted to join. Managed to get a screening, had to be told that was an interview, and ::shuffs a stubby blue toe on the ground:: I didn't make much of an impression on the warrior.

    To be honest, I didn't realize the warrior was of such a high echelon -- I must admit when you are asking to be a part of a guild and then 2 other folks walk up and start talking to the warrior saying "great stats; you impress me; an honor to meet you" well -- folks like me get a rock in the tummy feeling and wonder -- "Oh my Blue Goddess! I had the audacity to ask to join this warrior's guild?"

    Had to leave, and don't think I made the grade of the guild -- but I must say -- I think highly of them, and the person who interviewed me was polite, funny, and I would have loved to be a part of their family. I guess my response of "Well, I really like the name of your guild." wasn't too impressive. ::quack!::

    So here I am, standing in Windmoor City just watching everyone pass by, and it occurred to me to put up a billet! HAH! FWZAAAPPPP! Oops, 'scuse that sometimes my magic goes off without my expecting it. Good thing it only scorched the grass over there.

    Anyway, here's what Ark said to include:

    IGN:

    Chiaroscuro (no I don't speak Italian)

    Class:

    I have no class. Er, wait, you what I am? Blue. ER ... I mean Mage.


    Type of Guild:

    Casual, with knowledgeable folks who don't give a fig that I am a tinky blue, funny eared widget that dies constantly and roleplays to her hearts content.



    Other info:

    Want to have fun.

    No cussing. No smex talk, or inference -- PG 13 if you please.

    In real life I'm an old fart and I've been there and done "all that", I want to be around folks who have a grand sense of humor, aren't sarcastic, and enjoy having a fun, silly time.

    On at all times of the day/night, depending on my rl schedule. OK with any time zone.

    And, no, I'm not someone who knows the ins-and-outs of the games.

    Open to learning, particularly enjoy teamwork, finesse, and playing to have a good time.

    What does Chiro bring to a guild?

    A smile; the ability to die in a puff of smoke; and a penchant for hanging out at Windmoor Town because it was awful coming into the game not knowing how to do anything. Chiaro enjoys a good conversation. By the way, that's Frizz in the magic picture with Chiaro -- Frizz is great at making s'mores, it's all in the breath you know!

    Name:  Chiaroscuro_AND_Frizz.JPG
Views: 9018
Size:  32.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by cjswogkstkdg View Post
    Guild Name
    Rage of Mages

    Officers
    Ghost (Guild Master), Clown, Yugi, Axion, Gladtoseeyou

    Or just ask anyone in Rage of Mages to recruit you

    Type of Guild
    Community-Based; What ever the derp and herp you want to do
    Ghost: No cursing please >:

    Seeking Classes
    Any kind of Legends
    (we even accept birds and aliens)

    Other Info
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ages-AL-Branch





    Here ya go!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jblazer For This Useful Post:


  22. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Guild Name: Guardians of Honor

    Player Name: Calecia (GM)

    Type of Guild: Casual

    Seeking What Class: all

  23. #18
    Junior Member Starshield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Everywhere >:D
    Posts
    19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    IGN(s): Spirachi

    Class: Warrior

    Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Casual guild with nice name, no more than one word.

    Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself):
    Name:  spira.jpg
Views: 8937
Size:  139.7 KB
    Cake.

  24. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    IGN(s): Ueskato

    Class: Sorcerrer

    Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc):
    casual hardcore etc

    Others...
    fairly new to this. just want to try . anyone would like to take the trouble ?

  25. #20
    Banned Astrocat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Not Banned, I quit!
    Posts
    5,629
    Blog Entries
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    496
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    558
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

    Default

    Need a Elite guild? Need to play in beast mode? Need to get pro?
    Check this beautiful new family, we're all waiting for you in here!

    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...fficial-thread!

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official Looking for Guild thread
    By Firead in forum SL Guilds
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-07-2014, 08:30 PM
  2. Looking for a guild Thread
    By Aculeas in forum DL Guilds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 01:38 PM
  3. Official Kaotix guild thread! Really organized guild!
    By KaotiicxDream in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 10:59 AM
  4. The Thread o' the Future: By the Legends Guild
    By Azrael in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 02:56 PM
  5. There should be a guild thread.
    By Cascade in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 05:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •