Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IGN: Anitesi

Class: Warrior

Type of Guild: Any

Other: I am a spacetimestudios veteran who has spent the most time playing Pocket Legends.

second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Edit: 12/22/2012

OOC: I am impressed. Thanks Ark, for this thread, it actually worked. I was PM'd by some folks, and did a meet and greet, and voila -- Chiaroscuro is now guilded. Lovely!

IC: ::Pwzaapppp!:: "oops, look out there! I be guilded! ::wanders off trilling in blue waves::

Previous Post:

Well shazzbott! I waited a whole week and a half to find someone online from the guild I wanted to join. Managed to get a screening, had to be told that was an interview, and ::shuffs a stubby blue toe on the ground:: I didn't make much of an impression on the warrior.

To be honest, I didn't realize the warrior was of such a high echelon -- I must admit when you are asking to be a part of a guild and then 2 other folks walk up and start talking to the warrior saying "great stats; you impress me; an honor to meet you" well -- folks like me get a rock in the tummy feeling and wonder -- "Oh my Blue Goddess! I had the audacity to ask to join this warrior's guild?"

Had to leave, and don't think I made the grade of the guild -- but I must say -- I think highly of them, and the person who interviewed me was polite, funny, and I would have loved to be a part of their family. I guess my response of "Well, I really like the name of your guild." wasn't too impressive. ::quack!::

So here I am, standing in Windmoor City just watching everyone pass by, and it occurred to me to put up a billet! HAH! FWZAAAPPPP! Oops, 'scuse that sometimes my magic goes off without my expecting it. Good thing it only scorched the grass over there.

Anyway, here's what Ark said to include:

IGN:

Chiaroscuro (no I don't speak Italian)

Class:

I have no class. Er, wait, you what I am? Blue. ER ... I mean Mage.

Type of Guild:

Casual, with knowledgeable folks who don't give a fig that I am a tinky blue, funny eared widget that dies constantly and roleplays to her hearts content.

Other info:

Want to have fun.

No cussing. No smex talk, or inference -- PG 13 if you please.

In real life I'm an old fart and I've been there and done "all that", I want to be around folks who have a grand sense of humor, aren't sarcastic, and enjoy having a fun, silly time.

On at all times of the day/night, depending on my rl schedule. OK with any time zone.

And, no, I'm not someone who knows the ins-and-outs of the games.

Open to learning, particularly enjoy teamwork, finesse, and playing to have a good time.

What does Chiro bring to a guild?

A smile; the ability to die in a puff of smoke; and a penchant for hanging out at Windmoor Town because it was awful coming into the game not knowing how to do anything. Chiaro enjoys a good conversation. By the way, that's Frizz in the magic picture with Chiaro -- Frizz is great at making s'mores, it's all in the breath you know!

Name:  Chiaroscuro_AND_Frizz.JPG
Views: 9897
Size:  32.0 KB
    Last edited by Chiaroscuro; 11-22-2012 at 10:20 AM.